Default Carmina Burana - O' Fortuna Score?

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>Carmina Burana - O' Fortuna Score?</span>

]Okay I was just wondering if anyone here happens to have or know some where I can see or get the Full Vocal Score for Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana O' Fortuna"? Becuase In my Honors Band Class I am arranging The "Carmina" into a Low Brass with a few High Brass but mainly Low arrangment but I found one on the internet and it gave me Vocal: Soprano, and Baritone, Instrumentation: Piano

So I was wondering if any of you all knew where I can get a score that has all Soprano, Alto, Tenor/Baritone, and Bass for Vocals

Thanks a bunch!

Default Re: Carmina Burana - O' Fortuna Score?

You might want to try a local college to see if they have a copy you could borrow, or maybe look on eBay. From what my wife told me (i.e. she's a music education major), the entire thing is quite long. Good luck.

Banned

yeah, my wife who was also a music ed. major & sang this piece at Sydney Opera House said that there's parts for all the following... soprano, tenors (both solo) basses & a baritone, a mixed choir of alto, tenor, bass & tenor... a chamber choir & a children's choir & a few others she couldn't remember so it it can a bit of an endeavour!

Try a good music library... is there a conservatorium near you? Their library would have it...

Thanks guys Ill try lookin' around at the places youve suggested!