Default Sabbathlive site is gone...

Just wanted to say itīs pity to see this great resource of information for Sabbath fans dead... I hope that this will never happen here. I supposed that Rob will keep site as it was, but itīs completely gone.

Anyway, for those who wants, there is a way how to see at least some archived versions here:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Sad but true. luckily i saved all the pages and pictures. That was a good website.
    Last edited by EDTRADER; 12-11-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Maybe some of the information can now be transferred to Joe's site? I'd love to hear Joe's opinion on that.
    "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Maybe some of the information can now be transferred to Joe's site? I'd love to hear Joe's opinion on that.
    This would be nice, but I think that Joe probably donīt want to associate his site with bootlegs too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    This would be nice, but I think that Joe probably donīt want to associate his site with bootlegs too much...
    I'll bet he has all the bootlegs in his collection thou. but 'garys black sabath' website has info on bootlegs too. So everyone should go there for now on.

Quote Originally Posted by EDTRADER View Post
    I'll bet he has all the bootlegs in his collection thou. but 'garys black sabath' website has info on bootlegs too. So everyone should go there for now on.

Gary Dean is a good dude.