Default My review of Ozzy Osbourne's No Rest For The Wicked

Ozzy did do Sweet Leaf and War Pigs way before Just Say Ozzy, with Speak/Talk Of The Devil album. Will be back later with more thoughts on the review.

durrr...i dont know why i didnt think of that! haha. i guess what i mean was did he ever play those songs on a full tour and not just a few shows he did to record speak of the devil

The plug at the end was hilarious but......I think you gave the impression that Geezer played on the album when it was really your Hero, the great Bob Daisly , the architect of all things that were great with Ozzy and the world in general.
    Defender Of The Faith

Slamming review friend. I think you weren't clear on the second back masking, so I'll do my best to transcribe it: BUY THE THRASH OR DIE ALBUM POSER HOLOCAUST. BUY 12 OR MORE!

Anywho, this, Ultimate Sin, and Ozzmosis was one of those albums that really stuck with me when I first got into metal back in high school around 2003-04. Many fond memories of these tracks here and there, wishing I could go back to hear them for the first time again and again. Cheers.

"Charlie and the family might get you". Manson for sure, definitely not Vietnam.
    I love this album. Zakk was exciting and fresh on this album, and completely unbridled. Every album after this, he was reined-in in some fashion.

One of my favs as well Dr. I agree it's the heaviest Ozzy record, I think Zakk said it's his fav record he's played on too. BTW, it's ok to pick up this one and all the ones after Bark at the Moon on the 2002 remasters. This one as well as all the ones after are all true remasters and have not been messed with and almost all of them contain some bonus tracks so are worth picking up. Speaking of bonus tracks, I'm not sure why they put that live version of Miracle Man on here, it's about the worst "official" live recording I've heard.
    Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.