Default Tony Martin "singles" Compilation assistance requested

TM's done a lot of stuff in addition to Sabbath, Empire, Cage(s), Giuntini projects, etc. I am trying to collect his sporadic output that appears as one or two songs on different albums. I've been able to get everything on iTunes or by ordering the PsychoFantasy CD from Amazon but I don't know where to purchase the mp3(s) for Who Put The Devil in Santa and Witches (Candlemass song). Can anyone tell me where I can buy these? This is what I have so far:

1. Ride the Bullet (Wolfpakk)
    2. Spirit of Night (Mario Parga)
    3. Closer to the Stars (Star One, Victim of the Modern Age)
    4. Ira Imperium (The Damned) - Arryan Path
    5. Hail Satan (Black Widow)
    6. Chemical High (Psychofantasy, P3)
    7. God Forgives (Psychofantasy, P3)
    8. Liar (Blind Faith, P4)
    9. Into the Light (Voices of Rock)

Was unaware of the Wolpakk song! Downloaded it from Amazon. Thanks,

Unbearable---Japan bonus track from Scream
    You Don't Rock My Soul----Japan bonus track from Guinittini Project III

He sings on the song "Hail Satan" by Black Widow from their most recent album "Sleeping with Demons". I personally don't like that track though, at least not the vocals, but I really enjoy some of Black Widow's songs from their debut album "Sacrifice". Check out their "hit" called "Come to the Sabbath" if you like (or think you might like) dark psychedelic rock :D
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My band's Reverbnation page:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Oracleswe

Quote Originally Posted by Josef_K View Post
    He sings on the song "Hail Satan" by Black Widow from their most recent album "Sleeping with Demons". I personally don't like that track though, at least not the vocals, but I really enjoy some of Black Widow's songs from their debut album "Sacrifice". Check out their "hit" called "Come to the Sabbath" if you like (or think you might like) dark psychedelic rock :D
    The whole "Sacrifice"-album is a classic dark psychedellic rock-album. Black widow is pretty much what i love about the 70's that Sabbath didn't do, if you know what i mean. They were cooler than Genesis and Yes, atleast. :-P

I didn't even know they'd released a new album, i just heard about it through T. Martin doing a tune there. Have'nt checked it out yet, but i might...
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Did you ever check out this Tony Martin album called Misha Calvin - Evolution you can download it for $7.99 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution/dp/B...3647377&sr=1-1
    Last edited by RichDunn; 04-05-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Did you ever check out this Tony Martin album called The Talisman - Forcefield 2 you can download it for $8.99 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Talisman/d...57141&sr=301-1

Quote Originally Posted by Krish View Post
    but I don't know where to purchase the mp3(s) for Who Put The Devil in Santa and Witches (Candlemass song). Can anyone tell me where I can buy these?
    You can't buy these ones. Who Put the Devil in Santa was uploaded on TM's Myspace site and has never been for sale as far as I know. The Candlemass song Witches with TM I had never heard of and the reason, discovered after a bit of googling, seems to be it has never been released. It's a demo only. You can easily find the demo on google.
    God knows as your dognose

Quote Originally Posted by renbergs View Post
    You can't buy these ones. Who Put the Devil in Santa was uploaded on TM's Myspace site and has never been for sale as far as I know. The Candlemass song Witches with TM I had never heard of and the reason, discovered after a bit of googling, seems to be it has never been released. It's a demo only. You can easily find the demo on google.
    There's also a live version of Witches with TM on their '20 Year Anniversary Party' DVD.