Default Bill Ward Status

Am I the only one who received the following tweet from Joe Siegler that said 'Was clearing comments on sites today & dozed off. When woke up, was convinced I slept thru announcement it had been worked out with B Ward!'
    Was this some kind of official announcement? What is the deal here? Did I miss something? Joe? BTW would also like to rip on the sharon hate. To be honest I am sick of it. Without Sharon, Ozzy would be dead by now. Remember he was fired from Sabbath because of his drug problems, not because of Sharon. They didn't get married until afterwards. People act like Ozzy is some kind of robot without his own mind. It reminds me of when the original Sepultura broke up. Max wanted his wife, Gloria to manage the band, the rest of the band didn't like the arrangement so Max left. It was a business decision. And we all know how that went, Soulfly albums regularly sell better than the burned out husk that is Sepultura nowadays. Whether you like Ozzy or not, he is the reason you are here. Without him, the black sabbath featuring Tony Martin or Ronnie James Dio doesn't exist. People need to stop villefying Sharon for everything that goes wrong with Black Sabbath. She is Ozzy's manager, nothing more. I'm tired of people acting like ozzy is a robot behind the sharon machine. sharon didn't write masterpieces like mr. crowley or no more tears or perry mason.

Peoples primary hate for Sharon Osbourne is that she protects her own interests and by extension what she thinks Ozzy's best interests should be to a fault. Her job as his manager is to get him the best deals, and the most money possible and she goes about that in whatever way she can. She's very cutthroat about the whole deal. Then again maybe she's just taking after her father.

She's one of the reasons why Sabbath got together with Dio after they sacked Ozzy in the first place so that's not a bad thing. She's helped Ozzy through years of substance abuse, another good thing. She's survived cancer. Hell, she survived a murder attempt from Ozzy himself, and she STILL with him. She's very good at her job, but often times shes overzealous. She was behind the egging of Iron fucking Maiden at Ozzfest, that's beyond messed up. She replaced Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake's recordings so as to avoid paying royalties.

As Ozzy's manager and wife she wields tremendous influence over anything he's involved in, and she'll be damned if Ozzy doesn't get as much as she can get for him, whatever it may take. If that means Ozzy's share is way more than Bill's that's not her problem and again it not her problem if Bill refuses to sign whatever percentage of the earnings is left either. You've gotta read between the lines a little bit.

But who knows maybe it was Tony and Geezer so used to getting a third of the earnings with a hired drummer ala Vinny Appice that they didn't want a smaller share either. The whole situation is messed up, no question, but there's nobody involved in this mess that's innocent.
    "I don't care which god you follow, whose promises you swallow" - Ronnie James Dio
    http://www.reverbnation.com/breakingintoheaven?#!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaki...916616&ref=sgm

Quote Originally Posted by MachX View Post
    sharon didn't write masterpieces like mr. crowley or no more tears or perry mason.
    And Ozzy did?

Quote Originally Posted by MachX View Post
    sharon didn't write masterpieces like mr. crowley or no more tears or perry mason.
    Nor did Ozzy. LOL

Now we have more than one Bill & Sabbath thread again, the previous threads were just merged.
    "HALLOWEEN RIFFS, WALL-TO-WALL GUITARS"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Iommi 2012 View Post
    She's still a calculating evil bitch. She ain't no nice guy after all.
    Not a calculating evil bitch, but a Digital Bitch... And i don't think she's a guy either..
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Iommi 2012 View Post
    Remind me not to watch Norwegian comedies ...
    Ok, remember not to watch any Norwegian comedies...

But in case you didn't know, Digital Bitch was actually written about her, atleast according to Gillan. And i do hope you understand the difference between a girl and a guy, or else it might lead to some awkward situation...
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Ok, remember not to watch any Norwegian comedies...
    "Dead Snow" was good...
    You and I, Victims of this World, as the Masters of Power try to poison our World.
    Greed, Money's taken over their Souls, they're just Mechanical Brains.
    Politicians don't know, they just don't!
    Know... Know... Know...