2 10.53%
  • Maybe

1 5.26%
  • Yes

2 10.53%
  • He was dead already from the start

2 10.53%

Default Is Paul McCartney dead?

Paul Is Dead is a famous urban legend about Paul McCartney having died in a carcrash in '66, and got replaced by a look-alike.
    The clues for this is supposedly to be found in lyrics, backwards messages and album-covers, the most famous being the Abbey Road-cover.
    You can find all the clues here if you're unfamiliar with the myth: http://www.ispauldead.com/

So what do you think?
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-13-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

No, of course he's not dead. And if he is I sure like the music his replacement made. Tis a silly rumor.
    "I don't care which god you follow, whose promises you swallow" - Ronnie James Dio
    http://www.reverbnation.com/breakingintoheaven?#!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaki...916616&ref=sgm

Quote Originally Posted by MH1986 View Post
    Tis a silly rumor.
    Maybe, maybe...

I forgot one alternative in the poll: "It was a deliberate hoax made by themselves", but i don't care to re-start the thread...

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Iommi 2012 View Post
    Where's the option for 'I'm tired of hearing about the Beatles'?

The last great song of his life was in 1997. And before that in 1989. Before that in the 70s. What a dull old fart. Kisses on the bottom ... not even Ringo Starr was sad enough to use that.
    Well, none of these years you mention has anything to do with The Beatles, so i don't see why that should make you tired of hearing about them...
    But i agree, well.. not really.. i don't like any of his solo-stuff, though i think some of his Beatles-tunes were some of their best. So maybe he did die, just that it was in 69, not 66?

But i never liked him as a person in Beatles. The best Beatle, both in songwrighting and with personality was papa George Harrison. He was also the one who did the best solo-albums. (All Things Must Pass, Living In The Material World, Dark Horse, and the incredibly FANTASTIC musical testament that is Brainwashed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Iommi 2012 View Post
    til I got tired of the simple melodies.
    I'm just going to let that one pass by without getting provoked.

Glad we agree about Harrison though...

I don't even like the Beatles... what am I doing in this thread? Voted "maybe", just for the feeling of giving my opinion on something I don't know anything about... man I love that feeling :D
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My band's Reverbnation page:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Oracleswe

Seen him in December at the gig. He kicked some serious ass. The old man was raising hell for almost 3 hours without even drinking a single bottle of any liquid. So either this was a machine, or The Devil himself, definitely not human.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBarghest View Post
    Seen him in December at the gig. He kicked some serious ass. The old man was raising hell for almost 3 hours without even drinking a single bottle of any liquid. So either this was a machine, or The Devil himself, definitely not human.
    Probably just his ghost you saw...

@ Monster Boy: Love that you voted that one ;-) That's the one i've been planning on voting myself...

It seems to me that if someone famous were to die in a car crash, then the obvious thing to do would be to cover it up. It would be relatively easy to get the relevant authorities to act as if nothing happened and enter into an unbreakable pact of silence for getting on for half a century. A breeze to then find an exceptional lookalike and soundalike at short notice, and to get his friends and family to enter a similar code of silence. And of course there is so much to be gained from this nefarious episode... such as... well, untold riches of some kind probably.

He is without question dead, that much is obvious. Many famous people are dead and have been replaced by impostors: Nikki Sixx (or was it Mick Mars? Probably both of them), Tarja Turunen, Nick Tilsley, little Ben Mitchell, and even his neighbour Lucy Beale. It's often the easiest thing to do, like replacing a goldfish won at the fair rather than facing the difficult 'flushing' discussion with a child.
    I don't need wings to reach the sky
    And I don't need hands to hold you tight...

~~~ Coroner ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    It seems to me that if someone famous were to die in a car crash, then the obvious thing to do would be to cover it up. It would be relatively easy to get the relevant authorities to act as if nothing happened and enter into an unbreakable pact of silence for getting on for half a century. A breeze to then find an exceptional lookalike and soundalike at short notice, and to get his friends and family to enter a similar code of silence. And of course there is so much to be gained from this nefarious episode... such as... well, untold riches of some kind probably.

He is without question dead, that much is obvious. Many famous people are dead and have been replaced by impostors: Nikki Sixx (or was it Mick Mars? Probably both of them), Tarja Turunen, Nick Tilsley, little Ben Mitchell, and even his neighbour Lucy Beale. It's often the easiest thing to do, like replacing a goldfish won at the fair rather than facing the difficult 'flushing' discussion with a child.
    HAH, you made my day man!!! When was Nikki Sixx suposed to die? When they "kickstarted" his heart? Make sence, though...
    I know Mick Mars woke up beliving he was dead and tried to walk trough the glass-door on the porch at their beach-house one time, but he remembers it himself, so i guess he's possibly still alive.. Somewhat...

Strange they didn't replace Diana, though...

Of course he's dead, but he's got no replacement--he's a zombie!

....duh....!

Nah, I met him two years ago at hotel here.