Default The three best versions of the song Heaven And Hell EVER!!!

#1:
    John Entwistle

The Who live at Isle Of Wight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebq5yEQAFH4

The Who - B-side of the "Summertime Blues"-single. Also featured on the "Who's Missing" and the "Thirty Years of Maximum R&B" compilations
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvIwqUE86xU
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-18-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

LOL

Hah! I love that song! Seriously, John Entwistle was the man; wrote some great songs in his prime--definitely different than Pete Townshend, but really good

Quote Originally Posted by Sporkman GB View Post
    Seriously, John Entwistle was the man; wrote some great songs in his prime
    Damn true. Been kicking hard on "Smash Your Head Against The Wall" (his first solo-album, where this song is from) lately. Great album. Always loved his songs in The Who too...

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Damn true. Been kicking hard on "Smash Your Head Against The Wall" (his first solo-album, where this song is from) lately. Great album. Always loved his songs in The Who too...
    Good album. Especially "My Size." I've always been partial to the Live at Leeds version of "Heaven and Hell," though.

My Size, Pick Me Up, What Kind Of People Are They, You're Mine, I Belive In Everything, all great songs. Heck, every song on the album is great. I love how he really gets to use his horn-playing skills in almost every tune. (not that he don't got to in The Who, but you know...) Just starting to check out Whistle Rhymes now. Don't kick that much on the music itself immediately as with SYHATW, but i like how much darker and more morbid the humor in the lyrics are (I Was Just Being Friendly and The Window Shopper especially).

Live At Leeds, don't get me wrong, i love the album, but it also irritates me alot, couse some of my friends only knows The Who through that one album. And that's really sad, couse i know they'd love the other albums alot if they just cared to give them a chance.
    I know that isn't the albums fault, but it still gets me annoyed...