Default Comparing Ozzy's & Slash's tour-dates

In an attempt to try guessing which shows Slash will appear on, i've compaired their tour-dates.
    As i've said, if i knew Slash was appearing at "my" show in Oslo, i MIGHT go...

Ozzy's dates:

5/23 Finland
    5/25 Sweden
    5/27 Denmark
    5/29 Norway
    5/31 Norway
    6/2 Sweden
    6/4 Germany
    6/6 Czech Rep
    6/15 Spain
    6/17 Spain
    6/22 Belgium
    6/24 Gods Of Metal, Italy
    6/26 Austria
    6/28 Serbia

Slash's dates:
    (He has a long US-tour through april/may, but i started where it gets relevant)

5/20 New Jersey
    5/25 Oklaholma
    5/26 New Mexico
    6/08 Donington, UK
    6/11 Germany
    6/12 Germany
    6/20 Germany
    6/23 Gods Of Metal, Italy

So...

Atleast Finland and Stockholm, Sweden won't get to see Slash, as he's still playing gigs in the US.
    Probably he won't appear at Jelling, Denmark either, as he's playing his last US-gig the night before.
    Hopefully he'll be able to make it to Europe in time for the first Norwegian date, or atleast the second (mine).
    Slash is playing Download too, but since that'll be Sabbath (until further notice), he probably won't appear with them there...
    Other than that there's no gigs chrashing, Ozzy's got gigs in Spain the 17th and Belgium the 22nd, Slash in Germany the 11th, 12th & 20th, but that's doable.
    They're both playing Gods Of Metal in Italy, so that's probably the most guaranteed appearance. (I really hope this isn't the only one Slash is appearing at, as advertising this new act as "with some appearances by Slash" once again would be false advertisement...)
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-18-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    Take a brake from your values!

Irritated

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    In an attempt to try guessing which shows Slash will appear on, i've compaired their tour-dates.
    As i've said, if i knew Slash was appearing at "my" show in Oslo, i MIGHT go...

Ozzy's dates:

5/25 Sweden
    5/27 Denmark
    5/29 Norway
    5/31 Norway
    6/2 Sweden
    6/4 Germany
    6/6 Czech Rep
    6/15 Spain
    6/17 Spain
    6/22 Belgium
    6/24 Gods Of Metal, Italy
    6/26 Austria
    6/28 Serbia

Slash's dates:
    (He has a long US-tour through april/may, but i started where it gets relevant)

5/25 Oklaholma
    5/26 New Mexico
    6/08 Donington, UK
    6/11 Germany
    6/12 Germany
    6/20 Germany
    6/23 Gods Of Metal, Italy

So...

Atleast Stockholm, Sweden won't get to see Slash, as he's playing a gig in the US the same night.
    Probably he won't appear at Jelling, Denmark either, as he's playing his last US-gig the night before.
    Hopefully he'll be able to make it to Europe in time for the first Norwegian date, or atleast the second (mine).
    Slash is playing Download too, but since that'll be Sabbath (until further notice), he probably won't appear with them there...
    Other than that there's no gigs chrashing, Ozzy's got gigs in Spain the 17th and Belgium the 22nd, Slash in Germany the 11th, 12th & 20th, but that's doable.
    They're both playing Gods Of Metal in Italy, so that's probably the most guaranteed appearance. (I really hope this isn't the only one Slash is appearing at, as advertising this new act as "with some appearances by Slash" once again would be false advertisement...)
    According to newspapers here in Sweden, he will appear in Malmo
    And they will give money back for purchased tickets thank God, I am not interested in this

Quote Originally Posted by svullo View Post
    And they will give money back for purchased tickets thank God, I am not interested in this
    Where did you read this? I live in Denmark and I have tickets to the concert in Malmo, and I want my money back.
    I purchased the tickets on http://www.eventim.se/black-sabbath-...ts&kuid=123495 and i don't see anything about refund?
    You work your life away and what do they give?
    You're only killing yourself to live?

Quote Originally Posted by L0mver View Post
    Where did you read this? I live in Denmark and I have tickets to the concert in Malmo, and I want my money back.
    I purchased the tickets on http://www.eventim.se/black-sabbath-...ts&kuid=123495 and i don't see anything about refund?
    Den förre Guns N' Roses-gitarristen kommer dock bara vara med vid konserten på Malmö stadion den 2 juni. Till spelningen på Stockholm stadion den 25 maj ingår han inte i uppställningen.

Återlösa biljetter

För dem som köpt biljetter till Black Sabbath-konserterna och nu ångrat sig på grund av de nya förutsättningarna, finns en lösning.

- Om man känner att man inte vill gå på konserten så kommer man att kunna återlösa biljetterna, säger Kristofer Åkesson.
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesblade...cle14394787.ab

Som många av er har sett så kommer konserterna med BLACK SABBATH i Sverige ersättas av OZZY & FRIENDS. Mer information om detta och om återlösen av biljetter kommer att finnas på denna sida på måndag. Fortsatt trevlig helg!
    http://www.livenation.se/artist/black-sabbath-tickets

Quote Originally Posted by svullo View Post
    The only thing reported in Norwegian papers are that Sabbath's cancelled, and being replaced by Ozzy & Friends.
    Nothing about Slash, nothing about ticket-refunds...

And the venues homepage (Oslo Spektrum) still list Sabbath, not Ozzy. Guess it'll be changed in the next few days.

If Slash's appearance in Malmö is confirmed, hopefully he's onboard in Oslo too...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-18-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Take a brake from your values!