Default Live Sabbath on Ozzy's Boneyard

yesterday Ozzy's Boneyard played a live version of The Wizard and I had an epiphany. More live Sabbath. I have emailed them and thanked them and requested more live Sabbath. Please do the same. If you love live Sabbath as I do, you get to hear different solos, lyrics, timing, tightness of the band, etc. Was wondering if Ozzy was playing the harmonica during the live cut. If you listen to Pearl Jam Radio, they always tell you the date and venue of the recording. OB should do the same. This sounded like a later live concert, Reunion era, but hell if I know. Just ordered Never Say Die! Sanctuary remaster. This will complete my Sanctuary cataloge (catalogue for my UK friends) except Technical Crapsity, which I doubt I get b/c I probably won't listen to it. Have a great weekend. I know I will. We have been slammed at the funeral home. I've got one service today and then I'm done till Monday!
    "Too many people advising me, but they don't know what my eyes see." ~ The Writ

yeah it's OZZY on harmonica forsure,probably reunion live cd version -other offical live version is on speak of devil on gtr "whammy guy gillis"

Could have been the live version from the Ozzfest 2001 live cd.

The Wizard was not on the Reunion Cd, most likely the Ozzfest 2001 cd I'd think.