Default George Harrison and Black and Blue.

I recently found an excelent link of the amazing Black and Blue footage from 1980, in Youtube.

It really surprises me that in the final credits appears the name of George Harrison as the executive producer of the video. And I just confirmed in this same forum in a 2004 thread, that is the former Beatle the producer of it. Do anyone have an idea if Harrison had some kind of relationship with Heaven's and Hell lineup from Black Sabbath? With Iommi maybe? Or our always loved and admired Dio?

Me and my wife are huge Harrison fans. We love the final Beatles era. Please share if you know something about this matter.

Warm regards old friends.

Just watched documentary about George Harrison. He had some kind of movie producing company (can't remember the name right now) and he produced Monty Python movies f.e. Maybe his company produced Black & Blue too?

And He produced Time Bandits. What a cool guy he was. He had some great songs with the Beatles and I love his first solo album, "All Things Must Pass".......
    "Just the FACTS please Ma'am. Thank you."

Now I remember that he was involved in Madonna's Dick Tracy Film from the 80's. But I'd love to see a picture of Harrison and Sabbath together.

Thanks for the info.

Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    And also Shanghai Surprise ... come to think of it, his taste wasn't that great was it, if he chose to do those?
    I think this has more to do with investment than with anything else. At least he did not sold his songs like Mcartney!