Default Ozzy's First Wife & Children...

Are there ever any pictures of her? What happened to her? Is she still living?

I know the two kids had a bit part on the documentary, "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne".. and there was a picture shown of her in the film, I believe. She was very pretty lady.

Ozzy seems to be very unattached to his first family. I wonder why this is?
    "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

If I had to guess, based on his book and the documentary Ozzy wasn't very good to that family and was abusive towards them. My memory on this subject is hazy but last I heard Ozzy doesn't get along with his daughter but his son is still a part of his life.

Here are a few pictures of Ozzy and Thelma:

1971 wedding

1972 at home

1972 ozzy thelma and jessica

ozzy thelma jessica and elliot late 72

1973 elliot thelma jessica ozzy

A few more:

1975 hilton hotel

1975 thelma and spock wall atrocity college

1976 thelma jessica louis elliot

1978 06 01 hammersmith odeon london

Post Sabbath:

1980 atrocity cottage

1980 ozzy and thelmas short lived wine bar

Jesus, Ozzy was so depressed he opened a wine bar? Guess he wasn't kidding when he said he figured he'd spend the rest of his life as a bartender...

Wow, lovely gal!
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Thanks for the pictures! I've never seen many of those before.

It seems once Sharon came onto the picture- Ozzy's old life was conveniently smudged out... lol

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by David86 View Post
    Wow, lovely gal!
    Yes, she is.
    "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

I have always believed that Thelma is much prettier than Sharon.

Today Sharon has got her by a long shot though. As Thelma looks 65.
    But Sharon of course has the celebraty and the surgeries and so on to keep a younger look.

Some people also me now know that Thelma made Ozzy's outfits back in the day. Even into the Blizzard of Ozz era.
    Last edited by axeman_12656; 06-09-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    I have always believed that Thelma is much prettier than Sharon.
    For that matter, the last deuce I dropped is prettier than that evil hag Sharon!
    Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes.
    Do you think of all the pain from your lies?
    Or do you deny, you're responsible
    For the victims of the sins you leave behind?

I believe Ozzy's song You Know Pt. 1 off of Down to Earth is about his daughter Jessica from his first marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDD-w6L_9QA
    Religion won't save me
    The damage is done
    The future has ended
    Before it's begun
    - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Insanity View Post
    Are there ever any pictures of her? What happened to her? Is she still living?

I know the two kids had a bit part on the documentary, "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne".. and there was a picture shown of her in the film, I believe. She was very pretty lady.

Ozzy seems to be very unattached to his first family. I wonder why this is?
    I wonder why myself, you never forget your kids, they are always a part of you, no matter the differences between you and your ex.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, is convincing the world he doesn't exist!

Sad to say this about my hero but Ozzy was in his 20s with Money, Drugs and the world in the palm of his hand. He simply didn't have time for his family. He regrets that now and speaks about it in his book. I recall him saying in it somewhere that if he could do anything over again he would have treated Thelma better. He said she didn't deserve to be treated the way he treated her. And to this day she calls him John. Very few people call him John.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    And to this day she calls him John. Very few people call him John.
    Probably only his sisters and brother.

Wow, Thelma in '71-'72 really look alot like Jessica in God Bless O. O.

If i interpreted his book right, this wasn't a very well thought trough marriage. It was more like "i've gone from being a dirt-poor nobody to a wealthy rock-star, and now i can have the prettiest girl in the class"-kinda thing...

Though Ozzy wasn't the best father when he was still around, i think it really hurt him that he lost touch with the kids after the divorce. But back in the early 80's it was still pretty usual for the man to loose all contact with the family under such circumstances
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

From Walsall, near Birmingham, UK. Now live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I met Jessica backstage at the Brixton Academy (London) in '92 when Ozzy did a gig there. I can't remember much about it to be honest, as it was all a haze. I was invited side stage by Sharon while the gig was going on. That would have been the first time I met Sharon. I was then ushered into a limo after the gig. Surreal times. My memory is that shit for that day that I can't remember whether I met Louis or not. Or at least introduced to him. I may have been.

From Walsall, near Birmingham, UK. Now live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Here's a link about his old wine bar.
    http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2...h-6-jobs-lost/

That's Louis crying on Am I Going Insane also.
    In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Thelma is beautiful, I never saw pictures of her before.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-10-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, is convincing the world he doesn't exist!

Did you read the clip about the wine bar? It said that Ozzy was in the "Wizard of Oz pop group". HAAAAA!
    "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Classy lady I must say! love her smile

Wow, those are some great photos. What a seriously beautiful family. There's something about looking at pictures from back then that seem so authentic. As nice as our 20 megapixel, 1080p cameras look these days, it all seems so sterile.
    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Indeed. I think we sorta take pics for granted now. You can shoot a thousand pictures, have them in huge sizes on our drives, and probably choose a few to print. Back then you had to consider the prize of the film and developing. It is so easy these days.

cheers
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by David86 View Post
    Indeed. I think we sorta take pics for granted now. You can shoot a thousand pictures, have them in huge sizes on our drives, and probably choose a few to print. Back then you had to consider the prize of the film and developing. It is so easy these days.

cheers
    My sister is young enough that she doesn't remember a time before digital cameras. When I see her snapping a pic of herself or her surroundings every 30 seconds sometimes I tell her that when I was a kid you could take just twenty pictures at a time, taking each one cost money and you had to pay someone and wait an hour to see what they looked like. She just can't comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by 62_SG View Post
    My sister is young enough that she doesn't remember a time before digital cameras. When I see her snapping a pic of herself or her surroundings every 30 seconds sometimes I tell her that when I was a kid you could take just twenty pictures at a time, taking each one cost money and you had to pay someone and wait an hour to see what they looked like. She just can't comprehend it.
    Try explaining to her what life was like before the internet...
    Dr. Feelgoods Miracle Tissue Regenerator

Amphetamines, Animal Hormones, Bone Marrow, Enzymes, Human Placenta, Painkillers, Steroids, and Multivitamins

Here is an out-take from the Diary of a Madman cover shoot. That's Louis on the cover, and most likely, it is Thelma on the back cover dressed as "Madman Ozzy", slumped over the table.

http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/downlo...3423&mode=view
    Last edited by tojoro; 06-11-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: image didn't post right, providing link

I think Ozzy and Thelma split before Diary Of A Madman... so I doubt that's Thelm on the back cover... did you mean Jessica? I remember Ozzy referring to Thelma in an interview back in the 70's as "my private Princess Thelma..." Ozzy's doing good, Tony's been married 4 times! Geez I think just once and still...

As I understand it, Thelma made the costumes Ozzy wore for the shoot. That appears to be her in the photo of the link I posted above. Ozzy, Thelma and the kids were living together in Staffordshire during Diary's making, while Sharon was a 'bit on the side'. Apparently, Randy had to act as though Sharon was with him if and when Thelma came by Ridge Farm Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by tojoro View Post
    As I understand it, Thelma made the costumes Ozzy wore for the shoot. That appears to be her in the photo of the link I posted above. Ozzy, Thelma and the kids were living together in Staffordshire during Diary's making, while Sharon was a 'bit on the side'. Apparently, Randy had to act as though Sharon was with him if and when Thelma came by Ridge Farm Studios.
    Ahh, I didn't know that... so Sharon was stil just playing the "manager" part... hmm... thx.