Default IF there is a 2014 Tour with Bill Ward...

It would have to be a "short" world tour, so Bill can have a good rest in between shows.

in the US they would play in 8 cities. East coast cities: New York, Miami and Washington DC...Midwest cities: Chicago and Kansas.......West Coast cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. what do you think?

Shows are big and expensive productions and the crew gets paid on off days (which is why there is only one day between shows on the current tour). Theres no sense in doing a tour of the United States, only hitting eight cities and taking long breaks between shows, it isn't financially viable for an act like Sabbath. If they did shows with Bill they would likely just be sporadic festival shows, and if thats all they're going to do then why bother? Better to go out on a high note with the 13 tour, or perhaps maybe a final massive farewell show with Bill.

I don't see any of it happening though. It'll either be another leg in the Spring or a break to relax and maybe work on more material.

One thing I'm noticing is that before the tour there was a lot of excitement with Ozzy and Tony fuelling speculation about making this reunion an ongoing thing, but now that we're a month in we're hearing from Geezer and Tony that this is very tiring. I think they underestimated how much strain a full tour would put on them and now that they're actually experiencing it they're starting to reconsider future plans. Weirdly enough it's Ozzy of all people who seems to be getting stronger as the tour goes on.

Ozzy is getting "stronger" because he's a genetic mutant.

All I care about is November 20th, Hartwall Arena in Helsinki. If we reach that date, if Black Sabbath makes it there and plays for a full-capacity crowd there, I'm satisfied. One more Black Sabbath show for each of us.

2014, with or without Bill, seems like a long shot at this moment. We have to see 2013 through first and be all we can be. Tony's condition is the paramount factor that this whole tour is based on. Geezer struggles forward show by show. Ozzy is Ozzy, an unstoppable undead.

It would be great to see Bill for the first and last time...for at least the final encore of this band, wherever in England they decide to play their very last show...but if he's out of the game like it's been said, it's impossible for him to join this campaign.
    "HALLOWEEN RIFFS, WALL-TO-WALL GUITARS"

Bill is gone, and I'm afraid it will be forever. He is unable or unwilling to play. He declined to contribute, record, tour, or play partial with a backup. The band has offered him several options but Bill declined all. He says he will not do a partial set, yet he is unable to complete a full set. He keeps blaming the blessed contract. It's just to save face. Clufetos appears to be doing just fine and Wilks is a genius. Would be nice to have Ward for a 2014 gig but it wont happen. For now, I am happy the lads have someone good that can hang with the best of them.

I STILL can't believe we have new music and a tour. It's just so friggin' AWESOME! "13" is a dream come true. I'll never forget my concert. I love these guys.

I don't like the fact that they'd just play the US though...

Quote Originally Posted by RedZero View Post
    Bill is gone, and I'm afraid it will be forever. He is unable or unwilling to play. He declined to contribute, record, tour, or play partial with a backup. The band has offered him several options but Bill declined all. He says he will not do a partial set, yet he is unable to complete a full set. He keeps blaming the blessed contract. It's just to save face. Clufetos appears to be doing just fine and Wilks is a genius. Would be nice to have Ward for a 2014 gig but it wont happen. For now, I am happy the lads have someone good that can hang with the best of them.

I STILL can't believe we have new music and a tour. It's just so friggin' AWESOME! "13" is a dream come true. I'll never forget my concert. I love these guys.
    Good post RedZero, my feelings exactly.

Wish we would've had Bill, it didn't happen, Brad Wilk was awesome, Tommy Cluefetos did an excellent job, spectacular, we got an album and a chance to see our heroes once again, even if it is the last time, they delivered.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSabbath89 View Post
    It would have to be a "short" world tour, so Bill can have a good rest in between shows.

in the US they would play in 8 cities. East coast cities: New York, Miami and Washington DC...Midwest cities: Chicago and Kansas.......West Coast cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. what do you think?
    Bill Ward should play the drums on the song "End of the Beginning" or "GID" at maybe Black Sabbath's final US show ever... September 3rd 2013 @ the Los Angeles Sports Arena. It's close enough to Bill's house in Orange County. It's only one show, one or two songs. I think it would cool to see & hear Bill play one or two new Black Sabbath songs.