PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased "Some Kind Of Woman" from Eternal Idol

Nightwing
11-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Anybody have this on cd or heard it? How is it? If somebody can get me a legal copy of this, please email me or let me know here.

JA - Chicago

Joe Siegler
11-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Unreleased? It was released.

It was a B-Side to the Shining Single. Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe Siegler
11-15-2004, 06:50 PM
The only legal way to get it would be to buy the single.

As it's released material, I must request that you not publically ask for it on these forums.

Destino
11-16-2004, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm, that would be nice ...

I've heard it. Not a bad song at all, though it's very different to anything heard on The Eternal Idol album. It's quite fast and very catchy.

Joe Siegler
11-16-2004, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard it. Not a bad song at all, though it's very different to anything heard on The Eternal Idol album. It's quite fast and very catchy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason for the difference is that it was mostly written by Tony Martin if I remember right. Tony Martin has no actual writing credit on anything on the Eternal Idol album, hence it's sounding so different.

Aerik Von
11-16-2004, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason for the difference is that it was mostly written by Tony Martin if I remember right. Tony Martin has no actual writing credit on anything on the Eternal Idol album, hence it's sounding so different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely the deal. I wasn't a big fan of the song really...in comparison to the rest of the sessions of course.

Ryan Porter
11-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Eternal Idol is a kick-ass album, and the title song is equally superbly kick-ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

capfindus
11-17-2004, 04:46 AM
It seems that song has Geoff on bass, right?

Oleg
11-17-2004, 08:45 AM
Each, Some Kind of a Woman differes a lot from the whole album. I think that the melody for this one was written by Tony Martin, as his vocals sounds here ... more confident than on the other tracks. Finally, it bears a strong resemblance to his work on Headless Cross.

Leonid
12-08-2004, 11:31 AM
I have this 12" vinyl single in mint condition. 45rpm

Side A:

The Shining

Side B:

Black Moon (the original version
Some Kind of Woman

--Leonid