PDA

View Full Version : Some Kind Of Woman

Mob_Rules
01-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this track out side of vinyl release of "The Shining" single?

Joe Siegler
01-05-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this track out side of vinyl release of "The Shining" single?

[/ QUOTE ]

Legally, I think that's the only place you can get it.

Nightwing
01-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Somebody on this site contacted me saying they had the vinyl version and were going to put it on ebay for like 150 bucks. I dont think it is worth that much.

Joe Siegler
01-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm fairly sure I don't have this.

I know I have the 12" single version of Headless Cross, which has Cloak & Dagger (another lost gem of a song). But I'm pretty sure I don't have the Shining one.

renbergs
01-05-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody on this site contacted me saying they had the vinyl version and were going to put it on ebay for like 150 bucks. I dont think it is worth that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out ebay!!! I got Some Kind of Woman (and a lot of other stuff) on CD about a year ago and it costed me about 20 bucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shouldn't be a problem!

Joe Siegler
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Check out ebay!!! I got Some Kind of Woman (and a lot of other stuff) on CD

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be, but did you get the legitimate release, which is what he's after, I think.

renbergs
01-06-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check out ebay!!! I got Some Kind of Woman (and a lot of other stuff) on CD

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be, but did you get the legitimate release, which is what he's after, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! You're right! It's not a legitimate CD! Because as far as I know, there is no legitimate issue of Some Kind of Woman on CD. You'll have to go for the vinyl!

Leonid
01-12-2005, 12:00 PM
I have it. Please contact me at leonid_makarovsky at yahoo dot com.

--Leonid

Leonid
01-13-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Check out ebay!!! I got Some Kind of Woman (and a lot of other stuff) on CD about a year ago and it costed me about 20 bucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Shouldn't be a problem!

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I have the same CD. But the quality of Black Moon and Some Kind of Woman is crap just like bunch of other pirated copies you can find on internet in mp3 forms. That's why I went ahead and finally purchased the 12" record from Ebay for $170 more than a year ago. I agree it's not worth that price *per se*. Meaning if it were an easily available release. But because it is the rarest thing you can ever come across, I don't regret I spent that kinds of $$$. It's well worth $200 given the fact how rare it is.

--Leonid

renbergs
01-18-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I have the same CD. But the quality of Black Moon and Some Kind of Woman is crap just like bunch of other pirated copies you can find on internet in mp3 forms.
--Leonid

[/ QUOTE ]

On my CD the quality is perfect! Guess I was lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Leonid
02-02-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On my CD the quality is perfect! Guess I was lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to disappoint you. Your version is listenable, but very far from perfect. I know 'cause I have the original 12".

I guess I will have to upload the sample on my friend's website.

--Leonid

renbergs
02-04-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to disappoint you. Your version is listenable, but very far from perfect. I know 'cause I have the original 12".

I guess I will have to upload the sample on my friend's website.

--Leonid

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess my ears were closed then, when I listened to both the 12" inch vinyl and the CD I bought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Listened to compare them and there was no difference! It's not unlikely that the source for the CD is the 12" vinyl!

Leonid
02-04-2005, 03:51 PM
What's the name of this bootleg CD?

--Leonid