PDA

View Full Version : Martin Era DVDS

RF
04-21-2005, 06:46 AM
Aside from Headlss In Russia and Live in Malta ( and CP Live) are there any decnet Martin era DVDs worth having?

RF

M Williams
04-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Is Malta '95 a good DVD? I want to get it, but I also want to make sure the quality is decent enough.

Isn't that one of the shows in which Geoff was on the main stage area playing, instead of to the side of the stage?

RF
04-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes its very good. There are two versions, the one I have is the better quality one, although I have not seen the other. It has the complete Iron Man, as well as some of the set from teh support band. Geoff is pretty much on stage, he kan be seen playing ryhthm guitar as well as keyboards etc. Its one of my fav Sabbath DVDS

RF

M Williams
04-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Sweet, thanks man! I'm definately getting it!

RF
04-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Yep get it, if you have Headless In Russia the quality is about on par with that, but without the occasional whicte streaks the HIR has. Apart from martin's voice not being quite as good I would say it is a bette show, Iommi is certainly much more animated.

My questions till stands however, are there any other Martin era DVD's worth getting? - offical or not.

M Williams
04-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Yeah, sorry I didn't contribute to your question, but I don't know the answer to that, as I don't have any Martin era DVD's that you don't know about, if there are any.