PDA

View Full Version : Martin on Dehumaniser

RF
05-19-2005, 04:58 AM
There is a Q&A with TM on the Dio Message Board, www.diomessageboard.com (http://www.diomessageboard.com), where he indicates that a version of Dehumaniser with HIM singing is available on the net somewhere, anyone?

RF

El Lobo
05-19-2005, 05:28 AM
Hello!

I don't know the answer of your question, but hell, that board gives me the headache. What a messy design.

RF
05-19-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello!

I don't know the answer of your question, but hell, that board gives me the headache. What a messy design.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it's not too friendly on the eyes is it.

renbergs
05-19-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it's not too friendly on the eyes is it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! Indeed it isn't! I gave up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif and didn't even try to find the Q&A you referred to.

RF
05-19-2005, 05:45 AM
It appears you have to log in, sorry about that. So I took some asprin logged in and here is the quote.........

"Defender asks=
There are rumors about R J Dio leaving Sabbath during the Dehumanizer sessions and you joining the band for a couple of sessions before Ronnie came back again. Can you confirm it?

Yep I was there, in fact somewhere on the net I think someone has released a bootleg of the demo’s that I did….NOT VERY NICE!!! "

RF

Kgb
05-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Yeah Rf just read this interview on blabbermouth....yeah the demos might be out there somewhere as he mentioned...
hope someday we may find the demos....

paranoid
05-19-2005, 09:42 PM
I got them, but there's no vocals. The info file says Dio, but I got no proof who it is.

DarthKur
05-19-2005, 10:54 PM
My Dehumanizer Demo's definitely have Dio on them.

paranoid
05-21-2005, 08:35 AM
I just read there's three versions.

The rehersals
The instrumental tracks
The studio demos / vocals

Nightwing
05-21-2005, 12:10 PM
All of those above have Dio on them, or the Dio-led version with Cozy Powell.

Those are not the reworks that Tony Martin did. I have looked for them online but havent come across them, but if they did indeed leek, it came from either Tony himself, or somebody in the Sabbath camp obviously.

DarthKur
05-21-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....actually no they don't. I feel like a retard. I haven't listened to it in quite a long time but that still doesn't explain why the hell I had it in my mind that there was vocals on it, which there isn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif
My only defense is that I have such a huge library of albums and my memory sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ryan Porter
05-22-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....actually no they don't. I feel like a retard. I haven't listened to it in quite a long time but that still doesn't explain why the hell I had it in my mind that there was vocals on it, which there isn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif
My only defense is that I have such a huge library of albums and my memory sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. That's quite fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I think you recovered from that quite well.

DarthKur
05-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks, man. I appreciate the vote of confidence.
Guess I just need to listen to certain albums I have a bit more often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif