PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Death

Raven Rider
11-15-2005, 06:17 AM
On the lyrics to Virtual Death, i see that it's written "So you find this so amusing", but i can swear T. Martin sing "So many faces staring on me".
I'm sure many people know this.

Petoria000
11-15-2005, 05:02 PM
its probably a misprint

Roy-Mus
11-16-2005, 08:20 AM
Take a look at the Cross Purposes booklet and try to follow the songs with the lyrics next to you and you'll find several misprints. There are words which are not sung and stanzas which are out of place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The record, on the other hand, is GREAT! Unfortunately, Virtual Death is the song I like the least. Love Cross Purposes and Cardinal Sin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mob_Rules
11-18-2005, 04:07 PM
I love the way Tony Martin sings "So many faces staring in on me" during this song. I know a lot of people don't like this track but I love it. Classic doomy Sabbath!

Nightwing
11-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Anybody else see this as kind of sounding Alice in Chain-ish, which were popular during this time?

Good song. Good Rondinelli drums.

michalis
11-19-2005, 02:27 AM
It is a great record indeed (and Virtual Death along with Immaculate Deception are from those classic Iommi riffs..),and I agree with Roy-Mus about the booklet,I don't know why this happens though...
From what I've read somewhere the same happenned about the song Cardinal Sin,which was meant to be named Sin Cadinal Sin and it was misprinted as plainly cardinal sin..

ledsabbath
11-20-2005, 09:11 PM
i like virtual death. it is one of my favorite songs off the album.

ledsabbath
11-22-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is a great record indeed (and Virtual Death along with Immaculate Deception are from those classic Iommi riffs..),and I agree with Roy-Mus about the booklet,I don't know why this happens though...
From what I've read somewhere the same happenned about the song Cardinal Sin,which was meant to be named Sin Cadinal Sin and it was misprinted as plainly cardinal sin..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i just finished following cardinal sin with the booklet, and instead of "sinner" the booklet says "fool".