PDA

View Full Version : Official videos from Tony Martin Era

Los
12-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Which official videoclip from Tony Martin Era do you like the most?

And do you know some place where is a list of all BS vidos awailable?

UnderTheSun
12-25-2005, 03:29 PM
1) My favorite gotta be Get a Grip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not so serious video perhaps, but still entertaining.

2) I have the Shining, Get a Grip, and the hand that rocks the cradle.

3) If I would choose no I would be lying cause I got those songs via internet.

dioivanov
12-25-2005, 03:49 PM
1| Feels Good to me
2| all
3| no

Petoria000
12-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Ive only seen Get A Grip, and THTRTC. Both were pretty good. I'd like to download the others.

Los
12-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Could somone of you send some link on Headless cross videoclip, I can share with you Get a Grip and THTRTC videos..

El Lobo
12-26-2005, 09:22 AM
My favorite is Get a grip. I am not a big fan of any of Sabbath video in any era. Get a grip has at least some kind of originality. I think they could do better.

paranoid
12-26-2005, 01:17 PM
The Shining video is pretty awesome. Second to that would be Hadless Cross and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

David86
12-26-2005, 03:24 PM
I'd love to see those...

Nightwing
12-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Can somebody tell me about the video THTRTC? I've never seen nor heard of this. Where can I get it, and is it a real video, or cartoon-type stuff?

Petoria000
12-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Its a real video. Its pretty cool, but also hard to follow.

Kgb
12-27-2005, 04:19 AM
Hand That Rocks the Cradle

Rover
12-27-2005, 06:51 AM
I've seen this one. Not a clue as to what the hell it means.
Get a Grip is damn fun! I love it!
Not seen Feels Good to Me, The Shining or Headless Cross videos (nor any other Sabbath videos from other eras). What are they about?

paranoid
12-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Was there an official video for "Heaven & Hell / Paranoid".

It was a B-Side on Feels Good To Me Single. I have a video for it, but it's far too good to be sourced from a VHS.

Eternal Idol
12-27-2005, 05:59 PM
I Could Trade With Somebody, Could Use , Get A Grip And Hand That ROCKS The Cradle .please pm or email to sabbathfan1969@msn.com. thanks

Nightwing
12-27-2005, 06:11 PM
If anybody can trade THTRTC or Get a Grip, email me at Johnnyangel94@aol.com

El Lobo
12-28-2005, 04:19 AM
Hello!

Both videos are available to download in the FTP.

Regards

Iommy
12-31-2005, 07:22 AM
1-Headless Cross
2-ALL
3-no!

Los
01-03-2006, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If anybody can trade THTRTC or Get a Grip, email me at Johnnyangel94@aol.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I can trade those two, Im seeking for official Headless Cross song video, do you have it to share?

Raven Rider
01-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh, how i would love to see some Sabbath music videos.
I have seen just one, Paranoid.
I will soon get Black Sabbath Story Vol. 2 and i hope there aren't just live records, but also music videos.
I should have downloaded some videos but i don't know where to look. Any help?
I have Sabbath in Paris 1970, bit i guess almost everyone have seen it, or something, i also have Black Sabbath Story Vol.1 (zone 1).

Raven Rider
01-03-2006, 09:09 AM
And Sabbath Bloody Sabbath video, and that was weird, kinda wicked.

Ray Rules
01-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Ive the BS Story Vol. 2..
1- My fav. is Feels Good To me, only because I got shivers all the time, in the middle of the song when TM sang that long and saddy verse.. " Feeels gooooooooOooOoooOooOOdd ( a little pause ) tooo Meee" and them starts the guitar solo,.. Just amazing, man
2- All videos inside BS Story 2
3- Yes

The Dark
01-04-2006, 11:30 PM
To this day, I never seen Get a Grip or THTRTC. My favourite video clip is Headless Cross.

Los
01-05-2006, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To this day, I never seen Get a Grip or THTRTC. My favourite video clip is Headless Cross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can share with you those two videos if you will share Headless Cross with me

Los
01-09-2006, 08:06 AM
I have finally found info about Black Sabbath videos, Joe Siegler wrote this somewhere:
[ QUOTE ]
Where to find Black sabbath videos is mostly on the Sabbath Story videos, but that only covers up to 1992.

Black Sabbath (Beat Club Footage - on Black Box DVD)
Paranoid (Beat Club Footage - on Black Box DVD)
Iron Man (Beat Club Footage - on Black Box DVD)
Paranoid 2 - (Unknown source - on Sab Story Vol 1)
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 1)
It's Alright (video - on Sab Story Vol 1)
Rock & Roll Doctor (video - on Sab Story Vol 1)
Never Say Die (mimed video from Top of Pops - on Sab Story Vol 1)
A Hard Road (video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
Die Young (video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
Neon Knights (video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
Trashed (conceptual video - partially on Sab Story Vol 2)
Zero the Hero (conceptual video - partially on Sab Story Vol 2)
No Stranger to Love (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
The Shining (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
Headless Cross (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
Feels Good to Me (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
TV Crimes (conceptual video - on Sab Story Vol 2)
The Hand that Rocks the Cradle (conceptual video - unreleased on video/DVD)
Get a Grip (conceptual video - unreleased on video/DVD).

Only one that came out before Born Again was conceptual.

Everything else was generally recorded at sound checks, as far as I am aware of. The two from Tech Ecstasy were obviously filmed at the same time, and Hard Road were all filmed the same way - during sound checks for some gig.

The two from Heaven & Hell appear to be some sort of live footage, but the sound was obviously the studio version put on top of that.

The Beat Club footage has been released a few times, although the Black Box DVD was the first time officially by the band itself.

Paranoid 2 is a mimed "video" of sorts, I can't remember where it was filmed at the moment. Definitely not conceptual, though - it's just the guys standing there in front of a wall with some sort of crazy wallpaper pattern.

Never Say Die was a mimed appearance on Top of the Pops.

Trashed & Zero the Hero are somewhat on Sab Story Vol 2, but not in their complete forms. There was a VHS tape released ages ago that had full versions of both of them (also had the video for Ozzy's "DIary of a Madman" on it that I'd never seen anywhere else). I have no idea what that would be called, or how to find it, as I got it almost 20 years ago, and have never seen it again other than the day I bought it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dark
01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
The VHS video, which have the full versions of Trashed
and Zero the Hero is called Metal Edge and was released around in 1984. Other bands include are Bullet (I sold my soul to Rock'n'Roll), Mama's Boys (The Kids are united; Mama, weer all crazy now), Ozzy Osbourne (Diary of a Madman), Headpins (Just one more time).
On the Diary of a Madman Video you don't see anything from Ozzy or Randy Rhoads. It's been a long time, I've watched this video, but if I remember righly, you can see for a short time Ozzy as a werewolf (a scene from the Bark at the Moon Video Clip)

The Dark
01-12-2006, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can share with you those two videos if you will share Headless Cross with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, one day. At the moment I have no opportunity to copy my VHS Video tape. Sorry!