PDA

View Full Version : Donna meets the infamous TM

Donna
01-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Well Im best mates with the bassist of 'The Tony Martin Band,' and I got to meet Tony Martin today!! Hes well nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Prezuiwf
01-15-2006, 04:46 PM
That's awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Donna
01-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Hes such a genuinely nice guy too. And he has a nice big care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and he has had his hair shaved in such a cool way, kept wanting to touch his head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

soonerfan28
01-15-2006, 11:18 PM
I think that would be really cool.I would have so much questions to ask and probably get on his nerves with them all.

Ashley Dalby
01-19-2006, 06:01 AM
I Always Wanted To Meet Tony Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love.gif, but I dont think I could look at him the same, I cant even look at his recent pics, how could he shave his lovely hair? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mryuck.gif

He still does have that same melting voice, but just what in the Hell was he thinking shaving his head. Excuse me while I go hurl.

Raven Rider
01-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Donna the Lucky should be your new name.
I really want to met Martin.
I want to met atleast one member of Sabbath before it's too late.
Most of all Iommi and Martin, tell them that their work with Sabbath and solo was amazing.

Kgb
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Its great!!!
Also if u meet him again tell him people all across the world and specially India appreciate his contribution to Rock music and speically his work with Black Sabbath.

LaughingMan
01-19-2006, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I Always Wanted To Meet Tony Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love.gif, but I dont think I could look at him the same, I cant even look at his recent pics, how could he shave his lovely hair? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mryuck.gif

He still does have that same melting voice, but just what in the Hell was he thinking shaving his head. Excuse me while I go hurl.

[/ QUOTE ]

He went bald! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nelson.gif

Donna
01-20-2006, 08:02 PM
He did not go bald...he still has hair, and its shaved ina really cool pattern.
Anyway, when I meet him again, the last thing I am going ot do is bore him with oh I love you, your music is so great etc etc etc, im sure he gets its all the time and is bored to tears with it...plus hes very rock star bless him, he has his head in the clouds...I dont think he knows how famous he is lol

Adam
01-22-2006, 03:01 PM
When I met him he said he didn't want to talk about his hairdo. (Well I didin't ask). Think it was the best choice for him to shave it. Still, he misses it.

LaughingMan
01-25-2006, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He did not go bald...he still has hair, and its shaved ina really cool pattern.
Anyway, when I meet him again, the last thing I am going ot do is bore him with oh I love you, your music is so great etc etc etc, im sure he gets its all the time and is bored to tears with it...plus hes very rock star bless him, he has his head in the clouds...I dont think he knows how famous he is lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok he's not completely bald. Just very receding! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif