PDA

View Full Version : Where can you get these albums?

ozzy_is_king
06-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Where can you even get Tony Martin era albums? I heard some stuff off of them and I'm into Dio, Dream Theater, and Rush. The Martin era stuff sounds a lot like this so I can say I like them. I want to get TYR, Eternal Idol, and Forbidden but I can't find these for the life of me.

Little help here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif

JEFFMETAL
06-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Man, on Amazon is almost certain for you to find all of the Sabbath albums with Martin for a very good price. Go check out there and then you reply here what you came across.

And by the way, Rush Rules! Hope you find these great albums with Martin and see ya around...

VikingChrist
06-15-2006, 10:40 AM
It looks like they are out of print now (except "Eternal Idol") so if you check Amazon, check the Amazon Marketplace. Ebay is also a good source.

Petoria000
06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Most of the Martin albums recently went out of print. Most stores still have them on the shelves though...

Psycho Man
06-15-2006, 02:44 PM
cause people don't buy the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif

Eternal Idol
06-15-2006, 03:58 PM
I have a best of for sale on ebay . here is the link .http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=100502000727&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Joe Siegler
06-15-2006, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where can you even get Tony Martin era albums? I heard some stuff off of them and I'm into Dio, Dream Theater, and Rush. The Martin era stuff sounds a lot like this so I can say I like them. I want to get TYR, Eternal Idol, and Forbidden but I can't find these for the life of me.

Little help here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, click on the "Discography" menu option. And then look them up on THIS SITE. I have ordering links for all of them.