PDA

View Full Version : Headless in Russia (Evening show)

El Lobo
06-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Part of the evening show is now on youtube! (5 songs)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ThibautKurt23

David86
06-18-2006, 01:19 PM
^__^ thx

Ray Rules
06-18-2006, 07:27 PM
El Lobo, how many times must we say that we love you?

El Lobo
06-18-2006, 07:54 PM
I may add that this is the second concert the same day than the Afternoon show (in the ftp). Black Sabbath had a full concert ****every day **** and DOUBLE full concerts every week end for almost 4 weeks . Here is the killer schedule.

Nov 16 Moscow Olympic Hall [Afternoon Show]
Nov 17 Moscow Olympic Hall [Evening Show]
Nov 18 Moscow Olympic Hall [Afternoon Show]
Nov 19 Moscow Olympic Hall [Evening Show]
Nov 19 Moscow Olympic Hall [Afternoon Show]
Nov 20 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 21 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 22 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 23 MoscowOlympic Hall
Nov 24 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 25 Moscow Olympic Hall (Afternoon show)
Nov 25 Moscow Olympic Hall [Evening Show]
Nov 26 Moscow Olympic Hall (Afternoon show)
Nov 26 Moscow Olympic Hall [Evening Show]
Nov 27 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 28 Moscow Olympic Hall
Nov 30 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 1 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 2 Leningrad EKS Hall (Afternoon show)
Dec 2 Leningrad EKS Hall (Evening show)
Dec 3 Leningrad EKS Hall (Afternoon show)
Dec 3 Leningrad EKS Hall (Evening show)
Dec 4 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 5 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 6 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 7 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 8 Leningrad EKS Hall
Dec 9 Leningrad EKS Hall

I saw the concerts in Dec 3 in Leningrad (both the Afternoon and evening shows that day) plus the concert of Dec 8 and i remember that Tony's voices what in great shape then even with that extremly horribly tour schedule. I was lucky to talk to Cozy then . This as an very succesfull tour with sould out almost every night.

Ray Rules
06-18-2006, 08:06 PM
And do you have another full register of it to put opn ftp?

Kgb
06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
thank you very much el ur simply great,but could it be like that if you could upload these videos on the ftp.
coz you cannot download video from youtube.

Also if somebody on this board has the DVD of it,Plzz upload it to the ftp.Coz these are bunch of killer shows.

Bills Fan
06-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rover
06-23-2006, 02:47 AM
Thanks El Lobo! I've even downloaded a couple of videos (Neon Knights & When Death Calls).
Oh, and it's rather simple. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\{your_username}\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ (assuming that your Windows is installed on the C drive, and it's Windows 2000 or XP) and look for files called get_video[1] within every subfolder. Make sure the video is cached fully (pale grey progress bar beneath the darker play length one) before you copy the file somewhere. Don't know how I can play it (because I'm not quite sure what format it is), but there has to be a player for that, probably Winamp will suffice.

But now, my appetite has increased, and I'm thinking of what the whole show would look like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ray Rules
06-23-2006, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks El Lobo! I've even downloaded a couple of videos (Neon Knights & When Death Calls).
Oh, and it's rather simple. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\{your_username}\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ (assuming that your Windows is installed on the C drive, and it's Windows 2000 or XP) and look for files called get_video[1] within every subfolder. Make sure the video is cached fully (pale grey progress bar beneath the darker play length one) before you copy the file somewhere. Don't know how I can play it (because I'm not quite sure what format it is), but there has to be a player for that, probably Winamp will suffice.

But now, my appetite has increased, and I'm thinking of what the whole show would look like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me if the link works!!

Rover
06-23-2006, 02:53 AM
By the way, I had a dream of seeing Black Sabbath show from around those days today. I remember the Gates of Hell intro and then the band playing Anno Mundi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wish I could trash my cellphone for waking me up about 2/3 into this song! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif

But, wasn't Wolverhampton '90 the only Sabbath gig opened with Anno Mundi, ever?

El Lobo
06-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Rover!

The afternoon show is you know where. Unfortunatly I don't have the evening show, but I'm on the way on getting it on DVD. If I get it, I'll put it there too..

Rover
06-23-2006, 12:08 PM
I absolutely can't download it, so I might consider visiting Sweden just for the sake of getting it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

El Lobo
06-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Rover, clear your private box, please. It is full.

born to lose
06-23-2006, 02:06 PM
I have a copy of this show. Both afternoon and evening show. I could upload on the ftp.

El Lobo
06-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh great. Plese upload the evening show! That would be great!

Rover
06-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry, it's been awhile since I even checked that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ray Rules
06-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I tried to PM you too, but I'm just lazy so I forgot to warn you about that..

Yeah man, PLEASE upload it to the FTP!

Hey Lobo, let's hope somebody is recording the Stuttgard show which is happening right now..

Kgb
06-23-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah it aint working,any get_video folders.It would be great if you could upload it to the Ftp as Ray rules suggested.Plzz friend.

born to lose
06-23-2006, 11:32 PM
It should be up now. I had a small problem with transferring the files at one moment. Tell me if the DVD doesnīt work properly and i will try upload again.

Kgb
06-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Thank You very much friend for uploading the DVD.

Kgb
06-28-2006, 07:43 AM
Friends I have just completed downloading Headless in russia evening show Folder but I am facing problems while Writing it to the DVD as Dvd Video.

Some files seem to be missing in the folder while writing with Nero.

Ray Rules
06-28-2006, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It should be up now. I had a small problem with transferring the files at one moment. Tell me if the DVD doesnīt work properly and i will try upload again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well man, Kgb had problems trying to recording it... can you upload again, PLEASE?

born to lose
06-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Uploaded it again last night. Itīs in a new folder named evening show.

Nero sometimes say there is an error while burning but it works anyway. Happens to me now and then.

Kgb
06-29-2006, 01:57 AM
Ok thanks friend,its a fantastic concert thank you very much for uploading.

8thson
06-30-2006, 12:14 PM
In Never Say Die, the band talks about how all of these shows were recorded for a live album, but the tapes were all confiscated or something (however 2 songs were later released as b-sides). Have any good audio bootlegs been released from these dates?