PDA

View Full Version : This is nice..

Ray Rules
06-30-2006, 01:45 AM
From Tony Martin sites - Question and Answer.

22) Can You please tell more about my favourite Black Sabbath's album - forbidden, something special when The Band were recording it, about the unussual way of singing and more about the lyrics, particulary about songs: Rusty Angels and The Illusion Of Power please. How was it to work with Ice T ? (Serg Blumkin)

Serg, you are a very rare breed!!! Not many people, including me, itís well documented, not many people like this album. Yísee, It was the filler album that got the band out of the label deal, rid of the singer, and into the reunion. However I wasnít privvy to that information at the time. I will give you Lyrics and stuff on my site though.

Psycho Man
06-30-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't think this Serg is as rare as he thinks. Forbidden is killer IMO

David86
06-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, even though it's my least favourite of the bunch, I still like it a lot.

Ray Rules
07-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, specially Live... man! Check I Can't Get Close ENought.... IS KILLER!!!!!!!!

David86
07-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Er... no it isnt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sorry but I don't like that song. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rar
07-05-2006, 07:12 PM
To be honest, I dislike it very much. I don't like when a great band succumbs to even remotely rap involvement. That pissed me off, I'm sorry. Also, I may make note of this involving the album...

[ QUOTE ]
Yísee, It was the filler album that got the band out of the label deal, rid of the singer, and into the reunion.

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains that it indeed WAS that Tony was screwed over because this was the album that was a filler just to finish with the record label, so they could get out of that, rid themselves of Tony so that they could get into the original reunion, which is a great decision by Iommi if you ask me (moneywise) but I guess now it's a horrible decision, seeing as Martin, Dio, and Gillan have admitted they'll never join again, and Hughes is already with Iommi in his solo, so there's nobody else available except for someone knew, but thats definitely not a good way to go. So they're screwed with anybody but Ozzy, and they're making money at Ozzfest with Ozzy, so in the end this is the best its going to get for them.

Ray Rules
07-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Iommi should leave Sabbath and become Martin's new guitarrist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif