PDA

View Full Version : Last EI Line-up

amirmahdavi
12-12-2006, 07:21 PM
think that Tony Iommi,Tony Martin,Terry Chimes and Geoff Nicholls(on Bass) will be together again in a conert just for 1 song...what would you ask them to play?

Petoria000
12-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Heart Like A Wheel would be great to see with the two Tonys.

Who cares about Terry Chimes?

El Lobo
12-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Heart Like A Wheel was the highlight of that show. What a great song and what a great interpretation of it Tony did!

Eternal Idol
12-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Petoria000 Heart Like A Wheel would be great to see with the two Tonys.

Who cares about Terry Chimes?

I have a few boots with Chimes on drums , this guy is a good drummer , glad they got Cozy but i think Terry was cool !

Ray Rules
12-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted By: El Lobo Heart Like A Wheel was the highlight of that show. What a great song and what a great interpretation of it Tony did!

Indeed!!

And I agree with Eternal Idol. I have a boot from the 87 tour... Terry did great... not a Cozy, but certanly he served with honor.

Psychophobia
12-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Heart Like A Wheel was easily the highlight of that show...

Sahand
12-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
Originally Posted By: El Lobo Heart Like A Wheel was the highlight of that show. What a great song and what a great interpretation of it Tony did!

Indeed!!

And I agree with Eternal Idol. I have a boot from the 87 tour... Terry did great... not a Cozy, but certanly he served with honor.
Terry Was Awesome...Its a kind of shame that Black Sabbath fans know him as a common Drummer...its just because they didnt hear any record with Terry...i think there are guys in Sabbath that are too less than what they really are...its not fair...it would be good that if Tony want to change the line-up use these kind of guys... i'm sure that if Rob Halford wasnt at Judas Priest or a Black Sabbath fan didnt know bands like Judas Priest or Fight would think that Rob is a very common vocalist that is too lucky to work with Sabbath...oooooooooofffffff

Eternal Idol
01-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Sahand

Indeed!!

Terry Was Awesome...Its a kind of shame that Black Sabbath fans know him as a common Drummer...its just because they didnt hear any record with Terry...i think there are guys in Sabbath that are too less than what they really are...its not fair...it would be good that if Tony want to change the line-up use these kind of guys... i'm sure that if Rob Halford wasnt at Judas Priest or a Black Sabbath fan didnt know bands like Judas Priest or Fight would think that Rob is a very common vocalist that is too lucky to work with Sabbath...oooooooooofffffff

Sahand you seem very informed is it or was it hard to get music in your country ?

Sahand
01-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol

Indeed!!

Sahand you seem very informed is it or was it hard to get music in your country ?

How did you know?...yes,its very very hard in iran to get music that you are looking for... but as downloading a file if you get an expensive illegal High Speed internet Connection,you can download songs from friends like El-lobo or ect.
the last way is not safe...

Eternal Idol
01-02-2007, 07:08 AM

Indeed!!

How did you know?...yes,its very very hard in iran to get music that you are looking for... but as downloading a file if you get an expensive illegal High Speed internet Connection,you can download songs from friends like El-lobo or ect.

Wow , quite amazing , happy new year my friend !

Sahand
01-02-2007, 07:44 AM

Indeed!!

Wow , quite amazing , happy new year my friend !
Happy New Year