PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden/Headless Cross Line-Up

amirmahdavi
02-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Think you're Walking on the hills
Black Night is on and moon is shining
winds of valhalla are riding
Look There...they are Graves...
Sundenlly The Thunder...Cut a Crucifix Half To The Ground...
A Black Shape In The Dark...Pointing At You,he is still recall
Following the Black Shape,Whos is Raised from the graves...
Black People are Gathering there...Black People On tHe Stage...
Tonys are in Vocals and Guitars...Neil Man has the Bass...
Down there in the Dark...Geoff On The Keyboards...But The Black Shape...Who is He?
On The Drums...Big Black Shape is sitting...man raised from the grave...Cozy Powell is He...
Black Sabbath is here...choose the 10 Songs To Hear...

Niklas
02-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Ave Satani - Gates of Hell
Supertzar - The Gates of Hell
Guitar Solo / Die Young
Guitar Solo
Bass Solo
Drum Solo(The Planets-Mars, The Bringer Of War)
Paranoid (Ian Gillan/Tony Martin)
Smoke on the Water (Ian Gillan)
Encore: I Won't Cry For You - Sabbath Stones

http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/images/smilies/grin.gif

Nope, but I'd pick:

Devil And Daughter
Feels Good To Me
Heart Like A Wheel
Battle Of Tyr
Odin's Court
The Sabbath Stones
The Sign Of The Southern Cross
When Death Calls
The Shining
Call Of The Wild

Eternal Idol
02-25-2007, 08:25 AM
I love how people are picking a loy of Dio era on this poll , Tony does them better !

Psychdoc
02-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol I love how people are picking a loy of Dio era on this poll , Tony does them better !

Ok Idol, no need to be a flamethrower here. We just had to chastise a couple of other people today on the Dio Era Forum for being anti-Dio and anti-Ozzy trolls.

Personally, I would prefer to see Tony Martin just singing songs fron his era of Sabbath, which the best songs from that era are on par with many of the other Sabbath greats (to me, "Nightwing", "Headless Cross", "When Death Calls", "Kiss of Death" and "The Sabbath Stones" are better than a lot of other acknowledged Sabbath classics that get regular radio play on rock radio).

Amir, if you are going to do another in your endless parade of surveys, and it is going to be about Tony Martin-era Sabbath playing a set, how can you include "Odin's Court" but leave off "Valhalla" as a choice. You also left off "Nightwing", "Kiss of Death", "Forbidden", just about all of "Cross Purposes" and most of "Eternal Idol" as options.

Eternal Idol
02-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Psychdoc
Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol I love how people are picking a loy of Dio era on this poll , Tony does them better !

Ok Idol, no need to be a flamethrower here. We just had to chastise a couple of other people today on the Dio Era Forum for being anti-Dio and anti-Ozzy trolls.

Personally, I would prefer to see Tony Martin just singing songs fron his era of Sabbath, which the best songs from that era are on par with many of the other Sabbath greats (to me, "Nightwing", "Headless Cross", "When Death Calls", "Kiss of Death" and "The Sabbath Stones" are better than a lot of other acknowledged Sabbath classics that get regular radio play on rock radio).

Amir, if you are going to do another in your endless parade of surveys, and it is going to be about Tony Martin-era Sabbath playing a set, how can you include "Odin's Court" but leave off "Valhalla" as a choice. You also left off "Nightwing", "Kiss of Death", "Forbidden", just about all of "Cross Purposes" and most of "Eternal Idol" as options.

Ok brother its just my opinion, and im 38 years old hold off on the chastise for me ok !