This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't F**k with Dio Fans!

This guy is such a loser! Have a sense of humor for f**ks sake!

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...&source=MRNEWS

well i think this happend cuz of that Shity cover that that mallcore band did Killswitch Enage. alot of the metalheads hated it. and now ppl are Reactieing to when ever someone does Dio songs now.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfMetal View Post
      well i think this happend cuz of that Shity cover that that mallcore band did Killswitch Enage. alot of the metalheads hated it. and now ppl are Reactieing to when ever someone does Dio songs now.
      Well, they should grow up and worry about real issues that are going on in the world. Honestly...
      >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
      SHIP ERTH THIS IS
      YR CPTIN SPEKING
      YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Agreed!

One of the BEST covers of a Dio-vocal song I ever heard was by a Cleveland (I think) based band called Streetwalker back in the '90s sometime. They did a near-perfect version of "Heaven and Hell."
          He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Further reasons why Kareoke should be banned. Anyone ever been to a Kareoke bar? The P.A.'s are WAYYY too loud considering the awful singing going on. Why anyone would want to sit and listen to bad singing of any type is beyond me. And at a place that serves booze I'm surprised more incidents like this aren't reported.

There's a Movie theater in this mall I go to occasionally. When you buy their $40.00 sodas right on the other side of the vending area is a Kareoke place. The singing interferes with placing your order sometimes. It's utterly obnoxious.
            The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
              Further reasons why Kareoke should be banned.
              You can pretty much can the rest of the discussion - dev sums it up right here.
              Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
              I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
              There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

I rather liked it personally. Nothing on the original song of course, but they didn't manage to make it no fun to listen to....it fitted into their live set better than on album [I saw them at a festival while waiting for Iron Maiden to take to the stage, I'm not actually a fan].

Further reasons why Kareoke should be banned. Anyone ever been to a Kareoke bar? The P.A.'s are WAYYY too loud considering the awful singing going on. Why anyone would want to sit and listen to bad singing of any type is beyond me. And at a place that serves booze I'm surprised more incidents like this aren't reported.

There's a Movie theater in this mall I go to occasionally. When you buy their $40.00 sodas right on the other side of the vending area is a Kareoke place. The singing interferes with placing your order sometimes. It's utterly obnoxious.
                Agreed. If I did go to one, not that it's something I frequent, I'd not mind it being loud, except they're so loud the sound is distorted horribly.
                http://theramblingelf.tumblr.com/ - my Tumblog (music reviews galore!)
                http://twitter.com/TheRamblingElf - my Twitter
                http://www.facebook.com/rwarrell - my Facebook

Comment

I've done it a lot, but only in Japan, where they do it properly. In a private room & with the right group of people, it's quite fun... Certainly nothing to thump anybody over!

Comment

mate, people have made a whole entertainment show based on this, its called American Idol!!
                    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

Originally posted by thehodge View Post
                      mate, people have made a whole entertainment show based on this, its called American Idol!!
                      Good one, Hodge. I am one American that absolutely agrees with you! Personally, I wish there was something with a little more substance in that time slot.
                      Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
                      I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
                      There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

That cover is better than the original, tbh. And I really don't see what's wrong with metalcore.

Comment

Originally posted by devilmaycare View Post
                          I've done it a lot, but only in Japan, where they do it properly. In a private room & with the right group of people, it's quite fun... Certainly nothing to thump anybody over!
                          I basically despise karaoke and don't normally seek it out as entertainment--even when I might be direly bored. But dmc, you're bang spot-on about how in Japan, like tons of other things generally, they actually go about the karaoke route "properly" i.e. with a certain elegant social etiquette and style that is the least bit tacky or offensive to others that have otherwise no liking for this thing.
                          "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Originally posted by The Butt View Post
                            That cover is better than the original, tbh. And I really don't see what's wrong with metalcore.
                            Yeah, I'd readily agree to a certain extent. Gosh, for all its minor faults, to me metalcore is wayyy better than anything that Dio ever has to offer and his devotees delude themselves into thinking is "metal".

If anything, the irate Dio fans oughta be the ones mauled and battered for being 'fans' of that silly elf and ageing has-been
                            "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
                              Yeah, I'd readily agree to a certain extent. Gosh, for all its minor faults, to me metalcore is wayyy better than anything that Dio ever has to offer and his devotees delude themselves into thinking is "metal".

If anything, the irate Dio fans oughta be the ones mauled and battered for being 'fans' of that silly elf and ageing has-been
                              Calling down the fire upon yourself again, are you?
                              "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Working...
                              X