Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Black Sabbath Vs. Ozzy Round 1 Heaven & Hell Vs. Blizzard of Ozz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two critical albums, my choice is Blizzard.

Comment

After being hooked on Bark At The Moon, it's the Ozzy album that was out when I was coming up as a youth and I was already hooked on Ozzy's voice, then when I garnered some money together and bought Blizzard, from the first listen I fell in love, the music and the voice, then came Diary and Speak Of The Devil, the rest is history and future, I've never gone back on Ozzy and Sabbath, and never will.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-18-2018, 08:32 AM. Reason: Typo
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

While I do respect and enjoy 'Heaven and Hell' a lot, I voted 'Blizzard of Ozz' quite easily.

'Blizzard of Ozz' is one of my all time favourite albums and is packed full of hits. Ozzy sounds great, Randy is at his best and Bob Daisley's lyrics and songwriting (with Randy) is next level. I can't go past songs like 'Suicide Solution', 'Mr Crowley', 'I Don't Know' and 'Goodbye to Romance' to name just a few. When I compare them to the best on 'Heaven and Hell' there really is no competition for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          While I do respect and enjoy 'Heaven and Hell' a lot, I voted 'Blizzard of Ozz' quite easily.

'Blizzard of Ozz' is one of my all time favourite albums and is packed full of hits. Ozzy sounds great, Randy is at his best and Bob Daisley's lyrics and songwriting (with Randy) is next level. I can't go past songs like 'Suicide Solution', 'Mr Crowley', 'I Don't Know' and 'Goodbye to Romance' to name just a few. When I compare them to the best on 'Heaven and Hell' there really is no competition for me.
          Same goes for me Requiem.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I can't decide between the two, thus I haven't voted.

Ted

Comment

EASILY Heaven And Hell.

Comment

Working...
              X