• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLP4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by nunoni View Post
    what's that second album?
    That 'second album' is obviously the better one! Has a longer name too. So, why not read the title and listen to it sometime?

Leave a comment:

• nunoni
    replied
    what's that second album?

Leave a comment:

• devilmaycare
    replied
    Diary for me.

Leave a comment:

• The Butt
    replied
    Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
    (I can pretty much predict this outcome I think once again. The whole forum Vs. RLP4Ever and the Butt, lol)
    As much as I disagree with the whole apparent "LOL SABBATH IS AUTOMATICALLY BETTER THAN OZZY" mentality that seems to go on here, I had to vote Mob Rules.

Leave a comment:

• RedZero
    replied
    Mob Rules Vs. Diary of a Madman

GO!

Mob Rules for Me

(I can pretty much predict this outcome I think once again. The whole forum Vs. RLP4Ever and the Butt, lol)
    Good prediction. I concur. Mob Rules for me.

Leave a comment:

• RLP4ever
    replied

GO!

Mob Rules for Me

Haha, no wonder I called your poll threads like this one, pre-determined, 'rigged' contests, when you already seem to predict and know the 'results' as soon as you post the polls. LOL

Seriously, cwilder, I'm no more predictable on this one than you and your pals are, as well. The "whole forum" vs RLP lol...Bring it on!

Ok, Diary for me, without a doubt---though this time the match-up is a bit closer than Blizzard vs H&H. That's because I consider MR to be definitely a few strides up in quality of sorts, from the extremely pedestrian H&H. Also, I regard Diary to be even (slightly) better than Blizzard. So, for me a Diary vs MR match-up, is a move up the leagues, by a level or two. Still Diary wins handily!

Leave a comment:

• WarningRules
    replied

Not too sure about this one. Mob Rules is in the bottom half of the Dio catalog for me, however, I pretty much think whatever Ozzy put out after BoO was shit. Plus I'm not huge on BoO anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Black Sabbath Vs. Ozzy Round 2 Mob Rules Vs. Diary of a Madman

Mob Rules
    72.83%
    Diary of a Madman
    27.17%

GO!

Mob Rules for Me

Working...
X