No announcement yet.

Any Sabbath song that heals your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say that any one Black Sabbath song heals my mind more than another. A bottle of whiskey heals my mind pretty well though.
    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Dio lives on View Post
      For me my favorite songs for relaxing my mind by black sabbath would probbably have to be

Neon Nights

Heaven and Hell

The Mob Rules

Country Girl

Whishing Well

Sign of the Southern Cross

Turn Up the Night Voodoo

I TV Crimes
      Orchid Embryo and Lonley is the word

Comment

Spiral Architect helps heal my mind.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Megalomania without a doubt!

Also, Supertzar!
          ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
          and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

The song Born Again. Whenever i feel bad, sad and my psychology is not the best, Born Again, really lifts my mood. All of the lyrics are managing to help me get through my difficult phases and definetely, they keep me going back on track. I'm feeling born again from my ashes and then, i can face everything without fear.

Comment

Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
              The song Born Again. Whenever i feel bad, sad and my psychology is not the best, Born Again, really lifts my mood. All of the lyrics are managing to help me get through my difficult phases and definetely, they keep me going back on track. I'm feeling born again from my ashes and then, i can face everything without fear.
              That's wonderful to hear!
              ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

She's gone and Changes.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                  She's gone and Changes.
                  Two great songs Sellingmysoul, that also have a healing effect on me.

Another one I'd like to add to that would be Spiral Architect, this song has a soothing affect every time I listen to it.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                  X