Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Place For Black Sabbath Singles on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Place For Black Sabbath Singles on this site?

New member here, just want to thank the owner, I'v come here for years from time to time just to read the lyrics and check out the discography's and such. Added the radio commercials for Paranoid and stuff to my albums as bonus material, nice touch. One thing I don't see here are the Sabbath Singles. That'd be great to see those on here, I have them and can provide pics if needed, LMK, thanks.

Please, PLEASE don't go this route Joe.
    The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
    The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
    As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
    We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

why? thats a great idea.
      R.I.P. Ronald Padavona,Ronnie James Dio,DIO,Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by NoWayOut View Post
        why? thats a great idea.
        yes id love too see them too. also I'd love a high res section for logos and such

Comment

Originally posted by IommiRules View Post
          Please, PLEASE don't go this route Joe.
          Why is that ? Wouldn't you want to have the more official resources possible available on this website ?
          Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
          "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

List all the various singles would be a long list. Look at how many Paranoid singles were released. i got pictures of at least 25 from around the world.
            Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

It will indeed be a very extensive list:

http://www.sabbath.se/Discography/discographymain.html

Comment

Originally posted by m-77 View Post

that's the site to go! Except for the Dio era, which is all in http://www.dio.net/biography/

Comment

I think he has done a enough for this site without adding Singles Theres plenty of websites for stuff like that,

Comment

Originally posted by Gardener View Post
                    Why is that ? Wouldn't you want to have the more official resources possible available on this website ?
                    Sorry Gardener, I missed something. What official resources would a singles area bring to the website? If I'm being ThickAzABrick, I apologize- but I really am not understanding what you are saying. Peace.

----------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY HELL!!!!! Now I get the request, I thought someone wanted a singles (dating) area. Singles as in individual song releases, that makes sense. LOL. My bad.
                    Last edited by IommiRules; 09-29-2010, 07:24 AM.
                    The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                    The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                    As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                    We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

Sorry Gardener, I missed something. What official resources would a singles area bring to the website? If I'm being ThickAzABrick, I apologize- but I really am not understanding what you are saying. Peace.

----------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY HELL!!!!! Now I get the request, I thought someone wanted a singles (dating) area. Singles as in individual song releases, that makes sense. LOL. My bad.
                      LOL

Comment

Well it appears that Joe is adiment on featuring all official releases only of the band so I don't really see why not. Thanks for the links tho, im going to check them out.

Comment

When I first read the Title of the Topic, I thought the same thing as well.
                          "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Originally posted by m-77 View Post

Nice! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by LexMoon View Post
                            Nice! Thanks.
                            I see why one would say not necessary! That's way more than I imagined! Maybe Joe could just post a link to the singles page you suggested for fans that come here and want to check it out, I never seen that till you posted it, thanks again.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by LexMoon View Post
                              New member here, just want to thank the owner, I'v come here for years from time to time just to read the lyrics and check out the discography's and such. Added the radio commercials for Paranoid and stuff to my albums as bonus material, nice touch. One thing I don't see here are the Sabbath Singles. That'd be great to see those on here, I have them and can provide pics if needed, LMK, thanks.
                              Cool Idea!! I hope we get a local Black Sabbath singles page here in San Diego. I'd love to meet a Sabbathy kinda gal ..That would be so fukkin awesome.
                              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Working...
                              X