No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc I'm in Sparta now tonight, but leave to GA tomorrow never got to see you. I hope to see you next time I'm up here, thank you for everything doc you are a king.
    dee by Axe man becomes a song for your mom nid, I will say words for her.

Comment

• NID , we may not have the same demeanor as people or act the same at the concerts but I wish you and your Mother all the best! Doc, I'm still a bit taken aback with your gift and I meant every word I said in that pm, I have a lot of gratitude and I wish there was some way I can contribute, rest assured I will be sharing the boots with a great friend of mine who's passion for Sabbath is on par with the best of us here but for some reason can not get an account on this board.
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
        NID , we may not have the same demeanor as people or act the same at the concerts but I wish you and your Mother all the best! Doc, I'm still a bit taken aback with your gift and I meant every word I said in that pm, I have a lot of gratitude and I wish there was some way I can contribute, rest assured I will be sharing the boots with a great friend of mine who's passion for Sabbath is on par with the best of us here but for some reason can not get an account on this board.
        Not available on e-bay?
        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Doc gimme a bell now if your around bud pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
            What's with the beard?,
            I prefer stubble " I just rolled out of bed" axe
            actually I trimmed it just tonight. I got a haircut yesterday. If I am due a haircut I usually let the beard grow out to match. Thanks for noticing

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
            Axeman, very nice! I would love to hear your renditions of other Randy solo's. We need to get Downtrend regular play on satellite radio.
            Thanks Sabman! I have been rocking Randy licks since I was 13 but I don't feel like I do them any justice. He was just so effortless in his playing.

Now Downtrend on Satellite radio would be amazing!! Thanks for listening. I really appreciate it. Randy Rhoads is dear to my heart. And he was the reason I started playing guitar. Then once I heard Iommi, Zakk and Jake E. Lee it was all over!!!
            Last edited by axeman_12656; 12-08-2013, 09:44 PM.
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Tell doc to ring if u can lol
              I like slight beard axe

Only beards suit zz top and terrorists dude!

Comment

Not available on e-bay?
                I don't know. I didn't look. I don't believe that bootlegs are something you should pay a greedy person for on ebay. I believe they are something that should be shared. I have shared plenty over the years and am willing to share more. I've been looking for 8th Star for a while on torrent sites and haven't found it. The Doc offered it to me and I took him up on the offer for that. The boot of 8th Star. He sent me that and a few other things that were unexpected to say the least If I seem a bit touchy about the subject it's because I am. I know what you are implying. Why don't you just up and say it? You like to say what's on your mind. Don't you? I do.....and will. Always. I promise.

Comment

Tell doc to ring if u can lol
                  I like slight beard axe

Only beards suit zz top and terrorists dude!
                  I swear you crack me up!!

Doc, I am sorry I missed your call also. I think you are only about 1 for your last 4 catching me when you call.
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

I don't know. I didn't look. I don't believe that bootlegs are something you should pay a greedy person for on ebay. I believe they are something that should be shared. I have shared plenty over the years and am willing to share more. I've been looking for 8th Star for a while on torrent sites and haven't found it. The Doc offered it to me and I took him up on the offer for that. The boot of 8th Star. He sent me that and a few other things that were unexpected to say the least If I seem a bit touchy about the subject it's because I am. I know what you are implying. Why don't you just up and say it? You like to say what's on your mind. Don't you? I do.....and will. Always. I promise.
                    Whatever!,
                    Your being a class A paranoid knob now!

Comment

Whatever!,
                      Your being a class A paranoid knob now!
                      Guilty conscience I guess. I don't want to ever be perceived as a freeloader or someone that's looking for a handout. People of my political persuasion get accused of that relentlessly and it's a touchy subject. After what I received in the mail I feel a bit unworthy about the whole thing. Grateful, but unworthy.

Comment

Guilty conscience I guess. I don't want to ever be perceived as a freeloader or someone that's looking for a handout. People of my political persuasion get accused of that relentlessly and it's a touchy subject. After what I received in the mail I feel a bit unworthy about the whole thing. Grateful, but unworthy.
                        Whatever!
                        I just want doc to ring me now while the girlfriend is asleep lol.

Edit doc, or any mates of doc...
                        Can you get doc to gimme a bell cause I'm working from tommorow till fri then going to see sab and meet the Ozzman on sat....... Ha meeting ozzy on sat!
                        Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 12-08-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• yo your being a real ass again this never guy is doing sincere yet you treat him like an ass, what is wrong with you. Sorry doc

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                            yo your being a real ass again this never guy is doing sincere yet you treat him like an ass, what is wrong with you. Sorry doc
                            Eh?
                            Fuck this! Me and this never guy has communicated in the past and I DO like him.
                            Bollocks to this.

Comment

• Ok then my mistake. Enjoy that show!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                                Ok then my mistake. Enjoy that show!
                                Whatever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X