No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo, two conserts well conducted today, and i had my debut as a "Glockenspieler". But best of all, finally done with that horrible Christmas music for a year.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Hey Doc can you send me a copy of the new Sabbath blu ray? Cheers brother!
      Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio

@ Axeman, I'm sporting the Downtrend Tee, promoting and blasting Downtrend through my snow covered neighborhood!
        Awesome!!! Had a good rehearsal today too. Good day!!

Thanks for the support
        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Sent you a pm doctor doctor
          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
            Sent you a pm doctor doctor
            Welcome Back!!!
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• I know I have said it before , but man it is awesome , if you take the time to listen to GID? as one of JESUS 12 apostles during the 3 days between his sacrifice and the resurrection , the song not only plays out perfectly .... but it takes on such an emotional aspect , that changes the entire impact of this song , just so awesome!!

Comment

• Glad you loved the post, Doc.

It isn't just the Ozzy era of course (though I chose to highlight Black Sabbath and 13 as they're the earliest and most recent studio releases).

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                  Glad you loved the post, Doc.

It isn't just the Ozzy era of course (though I chose to highlight Black Sabbath and 13 as they're the earliest and most recent studio releases).
                  Hey brother!! ..I entirely know why you were using the debut and 13 , trust me your a breath of fresh air on here , you have a true sense of direction when it comes to everything sabbath , love ya buddy...

JESUS bless

Comment

• Back at you, Doc!

Heaven and Hell, Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, new beginnings!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                      Back at you, Doc!

Heaven and Hell, Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, new beginnings!
                      The 6 debuts , take sabbath where no other band has ever even come close to going , a level of magic and creativity that is un seen in the annals of rock.... Debut! Heaven n hell! Born again! 7th star! Eternal idol! Iommi!

Comment

• You know that's something I agree with, wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Which one next doc out of,
                          Seventh star, headless cross,forbidden would you recommend?
                          Think I got all studio releases after those.

Edit and the eternal idol
                          Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 12-19-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Which one next doc out of,
                            Seventh star, headless cross,forbidden would you recommend?
                            Think I got all studio releases after those.
                            Spiral , was great talking to you my brother! ...Joe is a good man having you back , and OID is as happy as they come to have the SPIRAL back , and so is Doc!!

Wow , 7th star , Headless or forbidden? ....all fantastic!!

Headless is tied for the most amazing sabbath release of all time , but for you I'm thinking forbidden , it reminds me most , in a primitive way , of an oz era release.

I will say , for me , I have a hard time taking a sab fan serious , til they embrace the magic of 7th star ... but for now FORBIDDEN brother!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                              Spiral , was great talking to you my brother! ...Joe is a good man having you back , and OID is as happy as they come to have the SPIRAL back , and so is Doc!!

Wow , 7th star , Headless or forbidden? ....all fantastic!!

Headless is tied for the most amazing sabbath release of all time , but for you I'm thinking forbidden , it reminds me most , in a primitive way , of an oz era release.

I will say , for me , I have a hard time taking a sab fan serious , til they embrace the magic of 7th star ... but for now FORBIDDEN brother!!!!
                              Forbidden's got the worst write ups though,
                              Tyr I'm enjoying but cross purposes is a bit of a slow burner at the min tbh.
                              Seventh star may be good.

Comment

Forbidden's got the worst write ups though,
                                Tyr I'm enjoying but cross purposes is a bit of a slow burner at the min tbh.
                                Seventh star may be good.
                                Doc's right. Forbidden before 7th Star. 7th Star comes in stride once the other albums have been enjoyed and have found acceptance.
                                Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X