X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    You'd think you were pretty fucking good if you were Robert Plant too, the guy is the golden embodiment of a rock God.

Plant has had the good grace to mature gracefully, he doesn't crank out songs about defecating or doom gloom tombs in his 70s.
    He’s a conceited asshole who deprived his mates of a tour and album and who knocks his bands songs that made him that golden God Of Rock.

Do you even know what Ozzy, the real Rock God meant when he sang about defecating? You are too quick to knock Ozzy, I’ll defend him to the Death, if it means my own life! Yeah I’m fucking crazy like that about Ozzy, love him to Death and to Death do us part, Amen!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I wont say all the Zep guys but Robert Plant seems to think hes better than everyone else, so hed probably deny it.
    You'd think you were pretty fucking good if you were Robert Plant too, the guy is the golden embodiment of a rock God.

Plant has had the good grace to mature gracefully, he doesn't crank out songs about defecating or doom gloom tombs in his 70s.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by maestro View Post
    I did read some negative stuff Robert said about the Sabs a while back. But yeah, he loves himself lol
    Yeah the guy doesn't even love the Zeppelin stuff anymore, he said how he can't relate to Stairway To Heaven's lyrics anymore and when the Zep guys wanted to get back together for a reunion and possible new album, it was because of him, that didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    I wont say all the Zep guys but Robert Plant seems to think hes better than everyone else, so hed probably deny it.
    I did read some negative stuff Robert said about the Sabs a while back. But yeah, he loves himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Has anyone read anything said by the Zep guys regarding the jam? Through the years, I’ve read what the Sabs have said, but never what any of the Zep guys have ever said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I won’t say all the Zep guy’s but Robert Plant seems to think he’s better than everyone else, so he’d probably deny it.

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    The listen!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the read Doc, I wonder what Robert Plant's comments on this jam would be?
    Has anyone read anything said by the Zep guys regarding the jam? Through the years, Ive read what the Sabs have said, but never what any of the Zep guys have ever said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    https://ultimateclassicrock.com/blac...n-jam-session/ ..... A few Sab/Zep thoughts .... how accurate , one can only imagine , for now
    Thanks for the read Doc, I wonder what Robert Plant's comments on this jam would be?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    They exist !!

Ronn is talking about the Tony Martin thread - Headless Cross rehearsals .....

LOVE THIS READ and video from a couple days ago .... https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...black-sabbath/

That sweater is AWESOOOOOOOME !!
    I was going to get that sweater Doc, I got an email from the Black Sabbath Store, I'm going to see if they are still available.

Originally posted by ronn View Post
    I'm doing great bud thanks for asking YOY
    The thread is over in the Tony Martin Era, OID

Great read Doc! I need one of those sweaters
    Where can one find the black Zeppelin recordings?
    I answered your top 3 on the Headless Cross Rehearsals Thread Ronn, glad to hear you are doing good buddy.

I thought Tony had those Black Zeppelin recordings, who knows where they are?

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    https://ultimateclassicrock.com/blac...n-jam-session/ ..... A few Sab/Zep thoughts .... how accurate , one can only imagine , for now

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Doing good Ronn, how have you been?

Supposedly there are recordings of that get together with Sabbath and Zeppelin, according to the riff master himself.

Where do I find this Headless Cross shows thread?
    I'm doing great bud thanks for asking YOY
    The thread is over in the Tony Martin Era, OID

They exist !!

LOVE THIS READ and video from a couple days ago .... https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...black-sabbath/

Great read Doc! I need one of those sweaters
    Where can one find the black Zeppelin recordings?

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied

Supposedly there are recordings of that get together with Sabbath and Zeppelin, according to the riff master himself.

They exist !!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Hey OID how are ya chap?
    Isn't there a black Zeppelin out there somewhere?

OID check out the Tony Martin rehearsing for headless cross shows thread, and give me your top 3 bud

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    The best album closer of all time ..... BURIED ALIVE !!

For all you Sab maniacs out there ,, break out the Sab's 22nd studio release DEP ,, absolutely astoundingly amazing !!
    RJD shines brighter than most Doc \m/

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Hey OID how are ya chap?

OID check out the Tony Martin rehearsing for headless cross shows thread, and give me your top 3 bud
    The best album closer of all time ..... BURIED ALIVE !!

For all you Sab maniacs out there ,, break out the Sab's 22nd studio release DEP ,, absolutely astoundingly amazing !!

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Hey Doc, just saw this in the listen, I started a thread about this, I didn't know you had already posted it, sorry I will ask to have mine deleted.

Hope you've been well Doc.

P.S. just sent Doc a PM to delete my thread, wouldn't it be something if they did something together?

BLACK ZEPPELIN!!!!!
    Hey OID how are ya chap?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X