The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    @NID , McDonald's on me brother!!!!! Let's gooooo!
    I'll be there bud! Just name it. I guess it would be interesting to eat at the GREATEST restaurant ever, and find out why meatarians are so drawn to hooves, snouts, ears, anuses, beaks, meat extender, growth hormones, and preservatives. I mean, it sounds gross, but obviously it tastes great. 15 Gazillion served.

Spent the whole day with Mom yesterday. It was very nice.
    Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-10-2014, 07:29 PM.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
      I'll be there bud! Just name it. I guess it would be interesting to eat at the GREATEST restaurant ever, and find out why meatarians are so drawn to hooves, snouts, ears, anuses, beaks, meat extender, growth hormones, and preservatives. I mean, it sounds gross, but obviously it tastes great. 15 Gazillion served.

Spent the whole day with Mom yesterday. It was very nice.
      Is BK as bad for us as mcd's ? with as many preservatives ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
        Yup, it's just as bad. Truth is that the stuff you buy in the grocery store is BAD too. Fresh meat is full of growth hormone so that the animal can get to market quickly, and be turned into $$$. Red meat and farmed salmon are full of red dye to make the meat look fresh and vibrant, but it's all crap. Prepared meats are full of sodium nitrates, and children who eat more than 2 hotdogs a week have a 30% higher chance of getting cancer. I don't put my vegetarian values on others, as I get that I am the exception and not the norm, but meat, and even non organic vegetables are bad for you. They have found that Alzheimer's patients often have huge pesticide counts in their brains. DDT is a terrible offender, and although outlawed for many years, is still turning up in vegetables today, as it is still in the soil of old farms. My brother once worked in a plant that made Salmon farm food, and he showed me a dead rat that was the size of a large cat from the growth hormone. It was also completely orange from the dye they used to make the fish meat turn red. I'm with Geezer; vegetarianism is easy to do, and I have enough health issues without adding to the problem. Save yourself ronn.
        Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-10-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
          Yup, it's just as bad.
          But it taste MUCH better. I never go to Mc. BK i can go to if it's urgent.
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• @ Doc, thanks for looking, I directed that 7th * post @ you. I gotta thank you, it's because of you that I'm loving Fused these days. I may not love it quite as much as an album I've been digging for many years but I've had many great moments with it already.
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• @ nid, always had my suspicions about hot dog shitty pink flesh type meat!
              @doc, I'm flattered but your the one we all look forward to posting dawg!, more often pls ,
              On a fortnight hols from yesterday so I won't be posting as my much for a while myself.
              Agree with what u said about god is dead!,
              Feels like only yesterday we were all hyped about the new sab album but now no-one is to be seen.

Sabbath 4 ever bitches.
              Everyone else is butter light.

Edit - the only meats I tend to eat now is chicken and tuna.
              And the occasional bacon butty.
              Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 04-11-2014, 04:26 PM.
              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                @ nid, always had my suspicions about hot dog shitty pink flesh type meat!
                As a young lady, my Mom worked at Schneider's, and she said the stuff they put in hotdogs was horrific.

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                Edit - the only meats I tend to eat now is chicken and tuna.
                And the occasional bacon butty.
                Tuna is very unhealthy. Because of their size and life span, Tuna has high levels of PCB's and Mercury. It is recommended that pregnant women not eat Tuna due to the toxicity that can affect the fetus, not to mention the Mom. All others run the risk of slowly being poisoned by Tuna. I hate to be negative, because food is so personal, but we are literally killing ourselves slowly with what we eat, and with what we put into our environment.
                Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-11-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• So tuna not full of protein and omaga 3 then?,
                  I'm trying to bulk up soon.

Comment

So tuna not full of protein and omaga 3 then?,
                    I'm trying to bulk up soon.
                    Yes, it is full of those things, although Salmon is a better source of Omega 3's (safer if natural), but we are talking about polluted animals, and we have reached the tipping point where the poisons exceed the natural nutrition of the fish itself. 600 years ago you could dip a cup into the Thames and have a drink; now your dick would fall off after a week or two if you did that.
                    Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-11-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                      Yes, it is full of those things, although Salmon is a better source Omega 3's, but we are talking about polluted animals, and we have reached the tipping point where the poisons exceed the natural nutrition of the fish itself. 500 years ago you could dip a cup into the Thames and have a drink; now your dick would fall off after a week or two if you did that.
                      Very true,
                      Biggest threat is the amount of trees being chopped down though!,
                      That's our main source of oxygen or at least one of them, prob a good ides to protect it lol.

Comment

I just deleted fast food from my diet 6 weeks ago and made some slight changes to my lunch intake and I have lost 13 lbs in 6 weeks. I gained a shit ton when I quit smoking so I still have almost 50 lbs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                          I just deleted fast food from my diet 6 weeks ago and made some slight changes to my lunch intake and I have lost 13 lbs in 6 weeks. I gained a shit ton when I quit smoking so I still have almost 50 lbs to go.
                          Do a month on speed, the pounds will drop off( unfortunately so will your teeth).

Comment

Do a month on speed, the pounds will drop off( unfortunately so will your teeth).
                            I did an entire year on speed in 1994. It was hard on the mind as well as the body but the sex was incredible. I would not recommend it regardless. Needless to say I don't think I will be asking you for advice about, well....... Anything from here on out.

Comment

• Doc the eternal idol is by far my favorite record!

Comment

Doc the eternal idol is by far my favorite record!
                                Interesting choice ronn. Not the obvious choice from the whole Sabbath catalogue, but Tony Martin does sound great on that album. It's a bit of a dark horse in the catalogue, but still very cool, indeed. So what about Eternal Idol makes it your favorite?

Comment

Working...
                                X