The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    The Doc is a dear friend, and he knows that, and I am comfortable enough in our friendship to disagree with him when I have to. So I am not sorry, apart from any hard feelings that might have arisen, but I tried to address that in my posts. Nothing but hard evidence will ever sway my opinion on the Bill matter. Ever. Ironically, after that battle royale, Doc and I are sending gifts to each other, and that signifies something deeper than egos and attitudes. You are a good man NS.
    I appreciate you saying that NID. I don't know if it's true or not. I still have a big sour spot in my soul because of some difficult life experiences but I would like to think that I carry myself with some kind of dignity. Glad you had a blast at the show, Gandalf!! I must be retarded because I thought the LA show was last weekend. It's THIS weekend and I swear I'm gonna get in there!!!
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
      I appreciate you saying that NID. I don't know if it's true or not. I still have a big sour spot in my soul because of some difficult life experiences but I would like to think that I carry myself with some kind of dignity. Glad you had a blast at the show, Gandalf!! I must be retarded because I thought the LA show was last weekend. It's THIS weekend and I swear I'm gonna get in there!!!
      Yes, I now understand why you have that hole in your soul (you shared that with me), and as hard as it is, this will pass. I too am developing one lately, for reasons known to you and others. Funny how that happens, no matter how hard you try to fight it. It feels like your world is falling apart, and I probably have less on my plate than you did. And yes, what I said is true.

Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it...........but it's better than the alternative.

OID and Thelemech, please PM me your addresses.
      Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Ha , no worries guys , I was caught in a fox hole on the wrong side of the field with my imaginary friend .... they have not a clue who there shooting at , but we have all been there before ... right? , even with all the "absolutes" , you find yourself in a room where the MOB RULES .... as the grain of truth is missed...

Let it be a lesson to myself and to others , it's like having 3 lions , a bear and a nomad lion in a cave ... the story may reside in favor of the majority , but that don't make it accurate.

@RONN , was good having u up in Jersey again!!
        without you doc we would all be misinformed. thank you doc john.

I leave to GA today doc. came by newton this morning jackie says you are busy. see you next time soon.

Ozzyisdio forbidden is raging dude!

Comment

• OID; i mean no offence with this, i'm just VERY curious. Since you're so conservative you support Putin solely based on his gay hatred, so overly patriotic you get offended by an album title that's clarely just a joke (ain't that a paradox, American patriotic AND Putin supporter???), and you're so strongly anti suicide, what's your take on death penalty and abortion?

I've got a hunch as of what your stance is, but i never just assume, therefor i ask instead.
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Billy, I do not think Damian will allow OID to discuss the issues with you publicly. A PM might work.

White Wizard, did Ozzy seem know your name was chosen from the lyrics? Did he think you were cuckoo?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
              Billy, I do not think Damian will allow OID to discuss the issues with you publicly. A PM might work.

White Wizard, did Ozzy seem know your name was chosen from the lyrics? Did he think you were cuckoo?
              Well, I don't want to discredit the man, but I don't think he had a clue. I stated the subsequent lyric, "World stops turning. Ashes where the bodies burning" to add context, but he remained completely expressionless. Then he said, "You gotta have fun once in a while", but I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or Mrs NiD. He was kinda busy with Mrs NID as they were hugging and smooching each other. It was a pretty disgusting display between those two.
              Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-24-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                Billy, I do not think Damian will allow OID to discuss the issues with you publicly. A PM might work.
                Wasn't about discussing the issues, i was just asking to get to know OID better. Don't see that as breaking forum rules, really...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
                  Billy I won't go into discussion or answer any of this on here, Sabman is right.
                  Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  Wasn't about discussing the issues, i was just asking to get to know OID better.
                  That was all there was to it... You've got some logic in your world view that's totally incomprehensible to me, so i'm just trying to learn, couse i believe that's how things develop.
                  Funny how people throw around religious and political statements left, right and the rest of them, but a fairly innocent question is suddenly all wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                    Well, I don't want to discredit the man, but I don't think he had a clue. I stated the subsequent lyric, "World stops turning. Ashes where the bodies burning" to add context, but he remained completely expressionless. Then he said, "You gotta have fun once in a while", but I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or Mrs NiD. He was kinda busy with Mrs NID as they were hugging and smooching each other. It was a pretty disgusting display between those two.
                    Something tells me the concept of user names on a web forum would be hard to explain to Ozzy.

Comment

• OzzyisDio said:

@ The White Wizard, you don't know how much that means to me NID.
                      Yes I do. That's why I did it!

Originally posted by OIM View Post
                      Something tells me the concept of user names on a web forum would be hard to explain to Ozzy.
                      Undoubtedly true, although I never even tried to discuss that with him. I mean, you've got all these freaks running up to you; it's got to get tiring. Besides, he seemed in awe of my robes, sandals, staff, and tinkling bells.
                      Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-24-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Do you think he would understand mine?
                        Hell no. I don't even understand it

Comment

Do you think he would understand mine?
                          Originally posted by OIM View Post
                          Hell no. I don't even understand it
                          Ozzy is God?

Comment

You hit the nail right on the head!
                            Ozzy is God and so is Dio ?

Comment

If you take each capital letter and place it backwards what does it spell?
                              Never even thought about that one ;-) Nice. Here we're all calling you OID without even getting it

Comment

Cool isn't it?
                                It is pretty neat

Comment

Working...
                                X