Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Oh yes we do agree on the Tony Martin era which is great! As well as on The Mob Rules. It's not too often that one meets people that really appreciate the Tony Martin era...which is a real shame indeed. That era most certainly deserves much more love.

    Misguided....? Me?...well...I think it's the other way around on that topic though!
    Well, you did try to insult me once about my non Gandalf like post, but I just about laughed myself under the table. That was hilarious!
    Last edited by Now in Darkness; 05-30-2014, 12:03 PM.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Charger View Post
      Yes it did...many times even. But frankly it's water under the bridge now...and lets just hope it stays that way.
      Maybe i did but i don't know you or use anything against you that u posted about yourself..so it meant nothing if i did . Yes water under the bridge.
      Last edited by OIM; 05-30-2014, 12:54 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Charger View Post

        Yes it did...many times even. But frankly it's water under the bridge now...and lets just hope it stays that way.
        Why any adult would need to report a post about something as trivial as liking or not liking something said about a rock band or their opinions regarding a rock band is beyond me.....nobodys mommies are being insulted. Nobodys jobs are being threatened. Whats the big deal? Ive been posting here off and on since 2004 and i like things better now than ever....
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          i like things better now than ever....
          Ya, but that has a lot to do with my charming personality. Har x3!!!
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

          Comment


          • Sure the Cowboys in the grunge era decade won three SBs in four years, one of which was against Pittsburgh. In the decade of the classic Sabbath period, Pittsburgh won FOUR SBs in six years, TWO of which were against Dallas, and were only not champs off the 76 season (the best caliber team ever) because Franco and Rocky (both of whom rushed for over 1,000 yards during that 14 game season...the defensive went 22 quarters without giving up a TD!) did not play in the AFC Champion Game. Now, I'm not making excuses. Injuries are part of the game, and we were not healthy enough to win. I sure would like to know how the refs blew the SBs X and XIII. I remember watching the Jan. 1979 victory. It was an exciting one. I also remember the game in 1977 where we beat you guys, giving you one of your only two losses in your championship season that year. If you really want to break it down, Green Bay is the all time greatest NFL team, but Pittsburgh is clearly the greatest team of the SB era!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              Well, you did try to insult me once about my non Gandalf like post, but I just about laughed myself under the table. That was hilarious!
              Oh yes I did...didn't I? I remember that...but it wasn't really meant as an insult more of a tongue in cheek jab! Which obviously you understood!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                Why any adult would need to report a post about something as trivial as liking or not liking something said about a rock band or their opinions regarding a rock band is beyond me.....nobodys mommies are being insulted. Nobodys jobs are being threatened. Whats the big deal? Ive been posting here off and on since 2004 and i like things better now than ever....
                Well nobody would report a post about that now would they? Personal attacks are a whole different story though...and that was what I was talking about....which I believe you would obviously agree on.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WICD1969 View Post
                  Sure the Cowboys in the grunge era decade won three SBs in four years, one of which was against Pittsburgh. In the decade of the classic Sabbath period, Pittsburgh won FOUR SBs in six years, TWO of which were against Dallas, and were only not champs off the 76 season (the best caliber team ever) because Franco and Rocky (both of whom rushed for over 1,000 yards during that 14 game season...the defensive went 22 quarters without giving up a TD!) did not play in the AFC Champion Game. Now, I'm not making excuses. Injuries are part of the game, and we were not healthy enough to win. I sure would like to know how the refs blew the SBs X and XIII. I remember watching the Jan. 1979 victory. It was an exciting one. I also remember the game in 1977 where we beat you guys, giving you one of your only two losses in your championship season that year. If you really want to break it down, Green Bay is the all time greatest NFL team, but Pittsburgh is clearly the greatest team of the SB era!
                  Joe D, I do not remember any controversies in SB X, but there were a few big referee errors/fixes in favor of the Steelers in XIII. It was a tight game when the bogus pass interference call against B. Barnes(Cowboys) was called. This led to a touchdown. Then the Cowboys fumble the kickoff. Next, Franco runs for a touchdown thanks to a ref's interference with the Cowboys defender(C. Waters?). Just like that, it's 35-17. The outcome of the game would likely have been different without these actions. With 4 SB titles in the 1970's, I have to give the Steelers the nod as the best team of the decade.

                  Doc, cool insight on the workings of the Listen events. Art is OK with me, he's a character. I will let you know when I speak to him again. It sounds like you are/were a Cowboys fan. The Ozzy era and the Staubach era at the same time!

                  Comment


                  • Doc I just got home and as far as what you asked me regarding Priest the answer is yes!!! Of course. That sounds fuckin' awesome. I can't answer you for NID or Zeppelin just yet.
                    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                      My mum telling me if I keep talking to older men I,m gonna be in trouble lol!,
                      Fuck I'm pissed now turn!



                      Love you turch!!
                      Love you too Spiral...and it looks like I was right

                      Comment


                      • The forum wont let me PM NID. NID PM me plz.
                        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

                        Comment


                        • I'll have to rewatch the game. Remember, we had a very explosive offensive in 1978. With Swann and Stallworth, we could have scored fast and often, so any missed Cowboys opportunities could have been quickly overcame.
                          Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                          Joe D, I do not remember any controversies in SB X, but there were a few big referee errors/fixes in favor of the Steelers in XIII. It was a tight game when the bogus pass interference call against B. Barnes(Cowboys) was called. This led to a touchdown. Then the Cowboys fumble the kickoff. Next, Franco runs for a touchdown thanks to a ref's interference with the Cowboys defender(C. Waters?). Just like that, it's 35-17. The outcome of the game would likely have been different without these actions. With 4 SB titles in the 1970's, I have to give the Steelers the nod as the best team of the decade.

                          Doc, cool insight on the workings of the Listen events. Art is OK with me, he's a character. I will let you know when I speak to him again. It sounds like you are/were a Cowboys fan. The Ozzy era and the Staubach era at the same time!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                            The forum wont let me PM NID. NID PM me plz.
                            I have no idea what happened, but as of yesterday I get a message saying that I am forbidden from sending PM's. Looks like I'm out of commission.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              I have no idea what happened, but as of yesterday I get a message saying that I am forbidden from sending PM's. Looks like I'm out of commission.
                              Don't feel too bad, I just checked and I can't either.

                              But, you know what's really annoying? Besides fire ants crawling up your leg, of course? Going to mail a package, being given instructions to fill out some form or the other, filling out the form and handing it back, then being told it was the wrong form, and in fact they don't even have the correct form, and furthermore they're not even sure what the correct form is. But they know they don't have it.

                              That's annoying!
                              gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                                I have no idea what happened, but as of yesterday I get a message saying that I am forbidden from sending PM's. Looks like I'm out of commission.
                                What in the hell is going on ????

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X