X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Beautiful buddy .... Enjoy !! the ONLY thing that matters about The Sab's ...
    their music !!

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , do you have the double Paranoid Delux or the triple Paranoid Delux ??
    Double Paranoid Deluxe! My shipment is still on it's way

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

their music !!

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , do you have the double Paranoid Delux or the triple Paranoid Delux ??
    That’s all that matter Doc, their music.

I’m so happy I got the two versions of Dance with the Devil, I’m also so happy I got the Dave Walker Juniors eyes version and Dave Donato’s No Way Out Pre The Shining all excellent choices I made in each boot.

Hopefully me and 70’s can meet up sometime.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Doc, loving those CD’s I bought at Sound Exchange, phenomenal, Dance with the Devil!!!!
    their music !!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Doc, loving those CD’s I bought at Sound Exchange, phenomenal, Dance with the Devil!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

You're welcome!

Thanks to OID's reply in another thread, I stuck with Black Sabbath Deluxe 2CD, Paranoid 2CD, and Eternal Idol with Ray Gillen session!
    The Ray Gillan sessions are awesome, glad I could help 70’s.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied

Thankyou buddy ,, good to be here!! .... What gems are you getting with your prize winnings ??

JESUS BLESS
    You're welcome!

Thanks to OID's reply in another thread, I stuck with Black Sabbath Deluxe 2CD, Paranoid 2CD, and Eternal Idol with Ray Gillen session!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied

Yes I did, thank you very much! Also, welcome back to BSO!
    Thankyou buddy ,, good to be here!! .... What gems are you getting with your prize winnings ??

JESUS BLESS

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied

70s , you got your prize ?
    Yes I did, thank you very much! Also, welcome back to BSO!
    Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-09-2020, 03:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied

Thanks! I'll wait for Sunday then
    70s , you got your prize ?

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied

70s , absolutely wait on OID , Sound Exchange has so much Sabbath available , yet none of it cataloged .... so for you , since your not able to go there personally , your ideas of adventure will come from the info OID is able to get to you ,, that way you will know what to tell them , when you call them , as to what you want.

God Bless
    Thanks! I'll wait for Sunday then

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied

I'm a bit confused...so you set up the giveaway with the Sound Exchange? If so, do I call them myself and ask about the Sabbath goodies, or do I wait for OID to go there this Sunday and he'll tell me what they have in stock Sabbath wise?
    70s , absolutely wait on OID , Sound Exchange has so much Sabbath available , yet none of it cataloged .... so for you , since your not able to go there personally , your ideas of adventure will come from the info OID is able to get to you ,, that way you will know what to tell them , when you call them , as to what you want.

God Bless

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    70s , OID .... have a great time searching for gems ,, let it be an adventure for Sabbath goodies !!
    I'm a bit confused...so you set up the giveaway with the Sound Exchange? If so, do I call them myself and ask about the Sabbath goodies, or do I wait for OID to go there this Sunday and he'll tell me what they have in stock Sabbath wise?

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    70s , OID .... have a great time searching for gems ,, let it be an adventure for Sabbath goodies !!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

Thanks for the PM, just replied
    Just responded to your PM.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    @70'sOzzyBlackSabbath! left you a Pm, let me know that you got it.

Thank you
    Thanks for the PM, just replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X