The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 accounts now? Sheez...
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
      3 accounts now? Sheez...
      billy, charger, e5150, and whoever else there may be; im asking u kindly to please stop accusing me of something i am not....myself and vandi and i witness for that matter ARE THREE entirely different people...what ur concern is, that i do not have a clue of, nor do i need to know; as per the forum rules, this is not how u r to conduct ur self, if i have done something to offend u then i am truely sorry, and u need to bring it to joes attention privately.

if ur upset that i gave them both cds i cant help u with that; THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN KINDNESS; i very much enjoy black sabbath and havebeen enjoying these forums for the longest time, for that reason i was trying to give joy through sabbath to whoever here wanted it...my goal was not to cause anger, it was to make fellow sab listeners happy....

no hard feelings on my end and Be blessed

Comment

Alright now enough's enough. It was fun while it lasted but come on...now it's getting ridiculous.

What is against the forum rules is to have multiple accounts...and that alone is a bannable (is that a word?) offence.

Consider yourself (and your dublicate accounts Vandi and i witness) reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Alright now enough's enough. It was fun while it lasted but come on...now it's getting ridiculous.

What is against the forum rules is to have multiple accounts...and that alone is a bannable (is that a word?) offence.

Consider yourself (and your dublicate accounts Vandi and i witness) reported.
          i believe its a word thanku for going about what u believe tobe true, the rite way this time......Be blessed

Comment

Originally posted by JESUS-SAVES View Post
            billy, charger, e5150, and whoever else there may be; im asking u kindly to please stop accusing me of something i am not....myself and vandi and i witness for that matter ARE THREE entirely different people...what ur concern is, that i do not have a clue of, nor do i need to know; as per the forum rules, this is not how u r to conduct ur self, if i have done something to offend u then i am truely sorry, and u need to bring it to joes attention privately.

if ur upset that i gave them both cds i cant help u with that; THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN KINDNESS; i very much enjoy black sabbath and havebeen enjoying these forums for the longest time, for that reason i was trying to give joy through sabbath to whoever here wanted it...my goal was not to cause anger, it was to make fellow sab listeners happy....

no hard feelings on my end and Be blessed
            Hmmm.. The exact same post as the one in your "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread...
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              Hmmm.. The exact same post as the one in your "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread...
              yes for i am pseudo accused of being 3 on both the oz era and here .....billy by any chance would u know where one finds the address to send joe a donation for the sab web

thanku....God bless

Comment

Of you want to help Joe and this site, just press as much ads as you can, as that's how he he's able to maintain this site as far as i know. As for contact-info, i don't think spammers like you would be the right person to give it to. Anyway, there's enough info about how to contact him everywhere on this site...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Bill speaks the truth, and now we have an IP match to confirm that Vandi and Jesus Saves are multiple accounts. Still checkingout iwitness,but these two are now finished.
                  Damian
                  Super Moderator
                  Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

it was fun while it lasted. Sort of!

Comment

Originally posted by JESUS-SAVES View Post
                      i believe its a word thanku for going about what u believe tobe true, the rite way this time......Be blessed
                      You are a man amongst boys Doc, i dont know how you do it. Even with these clowns with there false info you remain a gentleman

Cd is awesome thank you. I listened lastnight the whole thing is excellent! And kiss of death is a monster

Hope i get to talk to you at the next event

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                      Of you want to help Joe and this site, just press as much ads as you can, as that's how he he's able to maintain this site as far as i know. As for contact-info, i don't think spammers like you would be the right person to give it to. Anyway, there's enough info about how to contact him everywhere on this site...
                      Atleast this guy tried to help joe and the web with his donation info, but then like a cackiling female hyena he starts with false info he doesnt have a clue about. And this from the same guy who couldnt find a piano link that was posted just above his own quote, no disrespect im sure hes a good guy

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by nunoni View Post
                      it was fun while it lasted. Sort of!

Comment

Originally posted by i witness View Post
                        And this from the same guy who couldnt find a piano link that was posted just above his own quote, no disrespect im sure hes a good guy
                        There was no piano-link when i commented that there's no piano on Goodbye Lament, not that i would risk clicking a link from a spammer anyway, and there's a reason your other two accounts are banned... Bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian View Post
                          Bill speaks the truth, and now we have an IP match to confirm that Vandi and Jesus Saves are multiple accounts. Still checkingout iwitness,but these two are now finished.
                          Originally posted by Damian View Post
                          So they call you the moderator and im sure you do fantastic job 99 percent of the time but on this one you dropped the ball. I know who vandi is and i know of Jesus saves and they are as much the same person as you and i.

Some clown on these here forums say they type the same and then you go and fuel there idiotic thoughts saying you have matching ip numbers, and that is either a down right lie or cause they're involved in the same club

I dont even think they have met before. Doc/Jesus saves is one of the greatest men you could ever hope to meet, and vandi is an old sabbath fan who loves to ask and talk about his favorite band. I understand the need to bann me now as well for i am part of the same groups(NESC), and i do believe there is others on here as well cause Jesus saves always talks so highly of joe

So as you all stand in your circle and have a measuring contest, dont be surprised if you find nothing to measure cause for those with the false info your all a bunch of ATLEAST YOU LOVE SABBATH! KEEP LISTENING!

And no worries cause "in front is the future, behind us history.."

Comment

So they call you the moderator and im sure you do fantastic job 99 percent of the time but on this one you dropped the ball. I know who vandi is and i know of Jesus saves and they are as much the same person as you and i.

Some clown on these here forums say they type the same and then you go and fuel there idiotic thoughts saying you have matching ip numbers, and that is either a down right lie or cause they're involved in the same club

I dont even think they have met before. Doc/Jesus saves is one of the greatest men you could ever hope to meet, and vandi is an old sabbath fan who loves to ask and talk about his favorite band. I understand the need to bann me now as well for i am part of the same groups(NESC), and i do believe there is others on here as well cause Jesus saves always talks so highly of joe

So as you all stand in your circle and have a measuring contest, dont be surprised if you find nothing to measure cause for those with the false info your all a bunch of ATLEAST YOU LOVE SABBATH! KEEP LISTENING!

Are we done yet?
                            "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

And Banned!

Comment

"Banned", my ass. He'll probably come back for more later on.
                                "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                                -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X