Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Billy you ok?
    I sent a message to someone to tell Doc
    I'm ok, exept sorely lacking parts of my Sab collection... Was just wondering if it's possible to buy certain CD's from the Sound Exchange that i can't find anywhere else...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      I'm ok, exept sorely lacking parts of my Sab collection... Was just wondering if it's possible to buy certain CD's from the Sound Exchange that i can't find anywhere else...
      Billy
      Doc said no problem at all, email sound exchange anything and everything your hoping to add to your collection.
      Let Mary or the doc know here when you do, and they will make sure Art received your info, and doc will then make sure, if what your looking for is available, doc will make sure you get the best version of it to buy or doc will send to you free as a gift

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ronn View Post
        Billy
        Doc said no problem at all, email sound exchange anything and everything your hoping to add to your collection.
        Let Mary or the doc know here when you do, and they will make sure Art received your info, and doc will then make sure, if what your looking for is available, doc will make sure you get the best version of it to buy or doc will send to you free as a gift
        PM me an email-adress to sound exchange then?
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

        Comment


        • Haven't listened to the new EP yet, but watched some vids that Shoopsy posted in the other thread.

          Looks (and sounds) like everyone at the concert was having a great time, I actually got chills listening to Hand of Doom, and frankly all of the performance nit-picking I've been reading just falls flat in the face of Black Sabbath blasting the hell out of a packed arena.
          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
            Looks (and sounds) like everyone at the concert was having a great time, I actually got chills listening to Hand of Doom, and frankly all of the performance nit-picking I've been reading just falls flat in the face of Black Sabbath blasting the hell out of a packed arena.
            We are of the same mind here, Vyn.
            Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              PM me an email-adress to sound exchange then?
              Done, good luck \m/


              Doc and a bunch of guys are shoveling out the Verona club, they have 3 feet of snow!
              Ted told me to let everyone know the Doc has another set of "the end" cds in, so don't worry if you don't end up with one, they will make sure everyone does.

              Cry all night is suppose to end disc 2 as the double album, that's why rain, it is not a substitute for Dear father.
              Hanging by a thread is the same song as Take me home

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ronn View Post
                Done, good luck \m/
                Thanx, will send 'em a mail tomorrow, as it's getting a bit late here now
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  All 4 songs are strong
                  Cry all night and isolated man are my favs
                  Geezer and Tony shine through out
                  Solo near end of isolated man and acoustic solo on take me home are \m/
                  Awesome to hear. I know that link got posted, but I don't want to hear the tracks until I can get a copy. After reading your posts and those in the other thread, it might be hard sticking to that until April. Thanks for the brief description, Ronn.

                  Hoping Doc and the guys at the club are safe, and OID too. Heard there was a state of emergency declared in NJ.
                  Last edited by SweetSymptom; 01-23-2016, 05:18 PM.

                  Comment


                  • I have recently started writing part time for a metal new site called Metal Nexus. I did a show review of the Chicago gig if anyone would be interested in reading it.

                    Visit the site at www.metalnexus.net to check it out.
                    www.downtrendmetal.com

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                      I have recently started writing part time for a metal new site called Metal Nexus. I did a show review of the Chicago gig if anyone would be interested in reading it.

                      Visit the site at www.metalnexus.net to check it out.
                      Great review Axeman! I can tell you had a blast at the show!

                      Comment


                      • Thanks Sympton! I appreciate you reading it.
                        www.downtrendmetal.com

                        Comment


                        • You're more than welcome, Axeman.

                          Comment


                          • Hey, Doc. I was thinking to complete my CD-collection. Are they even available on vinyl?
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                            Comment


                            • It's great coming on these forums anymore , you learn real fast just how much our beloved band "Sucks" ,,,,,, the kool thing about it is , it's not even just the Martin , Hughes and Ian eras anymore ... they all suck now , Dio - Ozzy eras included ,,, especially that Ozzy Era , what a beating that group of rejects are taking - cud you imagine if that ungrateful "tool" Ward was included ,, fn guy believes the band he started owes him something , friggin Clown he is .... but again if Sabbath Sucks this bad , and we're all willing to talk about it on a daily basis - well , who then , is really the Clown? ...


                              @AXEMAN , great review buddy! .... clubs loved reading it.

                              @JStheconqueror , we're trying to retrieve your package and get it back out to you.

                              @AXE FIEND , your package , and it's a nice one - should be there like now , if you don't get it shortly , I will have Mary get for you the tracking number.

                              @WICD69 and ROLLER JOINT , working with Jim Simpson on something for you both - fingers crossed ,,, also Roller , great thread - "Blue Coat Man".

                              @VYNLSOL , a gem was mailed out to you today , was all out of the real thing , will have more soon - but this baby is of the highest quality , that I believe you will enjoy ,,, sorry for the fast phone call , snow was piling up outside - that line makes me want to listen to Meat Loaf.

                              @MAESTRO , a Scary Dreams is ready for you , just no address to send it to .... God Bless buddy

                              @BILLY U , one or two or three gems were mailed out to you today ..... Kelly did it for you , let us know when it arrives buddy.


                              ISOLATED MAN , is absolutely excellent ,,,,,, excellent - excellent - excellent!!


                              God Bless all , Doc

                              Comment


                              • Isolated Man is that good, Doc? Is it April yet?

                                Excellent to hear.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X