Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ronn View Post
    A bit unfair, as Evil Woman is such a downrated tune amongst fans. Still, it having 43,5% just shows how supreme Ozzy is, as a (for many) sub-par Ozzy-era tune is almost as highly rated as a beloved Dio-era tune ;-)
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      A bit unfair, as Evil Woman is such a downrated tune amongst fans. Still, it having 43,5% just shows how supreme Ozzy is, as a (for many) sub-par Ozzy-era tune is almost as highly rated as a beloved Dio-era tune ;-)
      http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...of-the-titans/

      What Billy wants, Billy gets \m/


      Things get even worse for Paul Stanley

      http://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-...o-commercials/

      Dio for the win \m/

      Comment


      • Ozzy Osbourne - Birmingham January '83 , with Pete Way

        Comment


        • ^^^^ Wow, I've never seen pics of that line-up before. Looks like Ozzy was going for the Igor look from Hilarious House Of Frightenstein:

          We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

          Comment


          • Madison Square Garden gig tonight streamed live here!

            http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/w...ernet-tonight/
            www.downtrendmetal.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
              Madison Square Garden gig tonight streamed live here!

              http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/w...ernet-tonight/
              Doc will be in the front row center aisle

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ronn View Post
                Doc will be in the front row center aisle
                That'd be a great way to see Sabbath. Hope Doc had an awesome time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  Doc will be in the front row center aisle
                  Waiting for your review Doc, how was the show?

                  Comment


                  • 2 wks of pure unadulterated Sabbath bliss from every possible angle of dissection , and that was on its worse day ...... Black friggin Sabbath!!!

                    Comment


                    • Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

                      Comment


                      • Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

                        Comment


                        • That is absolutely bad to the bone! 1971 and I think I like it better than all of those new tour posters.
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                            That is absolutely bad to the bone! 1971 and I think I like it better than all of those new tour posters.
                            Even Hamilton? Lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OIM View Post
                              Even Hamilton? Lol
                              Well.... I'd have to think about that one. I dig the vintage.


                              Cool avatar OIM!!
                              www.downtrendmetal.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                                Cool avatar OIM!!
                                Thanks. i think they're discussing that time she suggested Ronnie for Sabbath.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X