The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Agreed. I love the woman. My "Sabbath contact" works directly with Sharon, and he says she is a wonderful lady. If anyone was in a position to see her nasty side, it would be him, but he says that she has only ever treated him with kindness and professionalism. She does get unfairly blamed for a lot of things, as it is an easy out for people who need to point the finger at someone, without taking the time to learn the truth, or at least blame her on an informed basis.
    Well she does get legitimately blamed for not paying and crediting people for their work.

There's no denying she has made Ozzy a big name and a lot of money, but she also killed the musical golden goose and tarnished Ozzy's name with her refusal to pay and even acknowledge people for their work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      Black sabbath is going to release more new music after the end tour \m/

And finally the most exciting of all news, new masters and new sabbath material with Tony Martin \m/
      That is just all kinds of awesome!
      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
        Well she does get legitimately blamed for not paying and crediting people for their work.

There's no denying she has made Ozzy a big name and a lot of money, but she also killed the musical golden goose and tarnished Ozzy's name with her refusal to pay and even acknowledge people for their work.
        I'm sure that she has her side to this story, but on the face of it, I agree. I'm just saying that I don't think she's anywhere as blameworthy as she is made out to be, for everything that comes along, nor is she simply an unpleasant person. As I've said before, if I'm hiring a lawyer or an agent, I want one that represents my interests ruthlessly. Others, who want their interests represented, must do the same, if they don't want to be on the losing end.
        Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Nothing like sitting with my 6 year old twins and enjoying Master Of Reality on vinyl! They enjoy records as much as I do. I think I am raising them right.
          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

@Sin Cardinal Sin , checked out your Sabbath Web Forums ,,,, very Kool!! ,, if you need a donation to keep it rockin , let me know.

God Bless all
            Thank you Dr. John for the offer!

But getting more posters to get the place going would be nice. Maybe I should have advertised it on a place with more All-era fans.
            Last edited by Sin Cardinal Sin; 03-05-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
              Thank you Dr. John for the offer! But I getting more posters to get the place going would be nice. Maybe I should have advertised it on a place with more All-era fans.
              Please let me join up

Comment

• Axe, nice job of training them while they are still young! And to think that Spiral called you "scary Axeman."

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
                  Please let me join up
                  What a lovely idea ...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                    Axe, nice job of training them while they are still young! And to think that Spiral called you "scary Axeman."
                    He did!! I forgot about that. I miss Spiral! He always saw things outside of the box. That's for sure.
                    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                      What a lovely idea ...
                      I hope there will be a duran duran sub forum

Comment

What? No Kelly Osbourne forum?

Comment

I'll join if we can talk The Moody Blues, The Animals and Roxy Music!

Comment

• Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                            I'll join if we can talk The Moody Blues, The Animals and Roxy Music!
                            Love the Moodies. Seen 'em twice. Great music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              Love the Moodies. Seen 'em twice. Great music.
                              NID this made me smile.

It seems that Ozzy loves the Moodies also. He covered them on his Under Cover album.

Last edited by axeman_12656; 03-06-2016, 09:56 PM.
                              www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• I don't recall if I've heard this before.

That song is from an earlier incarnation of the band before they became prog and symphonic.

Comment

Working...
                                X