Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A rare acoustic performance from me and my guys in downtrend for anyone who is interested in hearing it.

    Last edited by axeman_12656; 03-22-2016, 11:14 AM.
    www.downtrendmetal.com

    Comment


    • Doc, thanks for the compliment. I hope you read my comments in "Some Thoughts on the End Tour."

      Axe, very nice. You and your boys are versatile. I was waiting for you to start playing Planet Caravan.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
        " Axe, very nice. You and your boys are versatile. I was waiting for you to start playing Planet Caravan.
        Missed opportunity for sure!!!!
        www.downtrendmetal.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
          A rare acoustic performance from me and my guys in downtrend for anyone who is interested in hearing it.
          Sounded good, I enjoyed it! I aspire to play guitar that well. How's your mom doing?
          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

          Comment


          • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
            A rare acoustic performance from me and my guys in downtrend for anyone who is interested in hearing it.

            Awesome \m/


            Thanks doc, I was waiting for you to say there is no the in thrill of it all

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
              Sounded good, I enjoyed it! I aspire to play guitar that well. How's your mom doing?
              She is doing great Vynlsol. Thank you for asking. She is an inspiration. If you didn't know she had cancer you would never have a clue that she has Chemo daily.

              How is your wife doing?
              www.downtrendmetal.com

              Comment


              • I just received some positive news about my father. The doctors do not think that he will flat line again and we are pretty much out of the woods so to speak on that regard. He is paralyzed completely from the waist down and has very limited mobility in his upper body. He will have to be in a wheelchair for the remainder of his years but he is still alive!!

                Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and words of support.
                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

                Comment


                • Thel, that is great news! I hope you are able to speak with your father now, and throughout his recovery.

                  Axe, great news! On a less serious note, I also listened to TE last night.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                    I just received some positive news about my father. The doctors do not think that he will flat line again and we are pretty much out of the woods so to speak on that regard. He is paralyzed completely from the waist down and has very limited mobility in his upper body. He will have to be in a wheelchair for the remainder of his years but he is still alive!!

                    Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and words of support.
                    great to hear you , Thel ' . good news !! I hope all is going well for your father as much as possible.
                    My thoughts are with you Bro'.

                    Comment


                    • That is great news Thel. So happy for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers always Brother.

                      Comment


                      • Glad for some good news, Thel.
                        Perhaps over time your dad's upper body mobility improves
                        some. You never know.
                        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thelemech
                          ...positive news about my father.
                          That's good to hear!


                          Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                          She is doing great Vynlsol. Thank you for asking. She is an inspiration. If you didn't know she had cancer you would never have a clue that she has Chemo daily.

                          How is your wife doing?
                          Your mom sounds like a fighter, for sure!

                          My wife ran into some post-op complications that landed her in the hospital for another five days. Ended up with a drain, but it has been a couple of weeks and she goes in tomorrow to see about getting it removed. Depends on test results. She's actually doing pretty good, at this point just tired of being in recovery mode more than anything. The worst is behind her!
                          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

                          Comment


                          • ^^^^^^
                            Wishing the best for your wife, Vynlsol.
                            Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                              Thel, that is great news! I hope you are able to speak with your father now, and throughout his recovery.

                              Axe, great news! On a less serious note, I also listened to TE last night.
                              Thanks Sabman - you are a good friend, and TE is a masterpiece

                              Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                              great to hear you , Thel ' . good news !! I hope all is going well for your father as much as possible.
                              My thoughts are with you Bro'.
                              TYR my Sabbath brother and friend - thank you!! And my thoughts are with you and yours!!

                              Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                              That is great news Thel. So happy for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers always Brother.
                              Thanks turch , I am sure that yours and the many others who prayed helped very much!!

                              Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                              Glad for some good news, Thel.
                              Perhaps over time your dad's upper body mobility improves
                              some. You never know.
                              The doctors are recommending a rehabilitation hospital if he heals sufficiently - so he may indeed improve his upper body mobility.


                              Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                              That's good to hear!




                              Your mom sounds like a fighter, for sure!

                              My wife ran into some post-op complications that landed her in the hospital for another five days. Ended up with a drain, but it has been a couple of weeks and she goes in tomorrow to see about getting it removed. Depends on test results. She's actually doing pretty good, at this point just tired of being in recovery mode more than anything. The worst is behind her!

                              Thanks Vyn and I hope your wife heals up well and your mom as well axeman!!
                              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

                              Comment


                              • Thel, any positive news is good news. I'm happy to hear that. Medicine has improved so much over recent years that it is possible that in time he'll regain some mobility.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X