Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Thel, any positive news is good news. I'm happy to hear that. Medicine has improved so much over recent years that it is possible that in time he'll regain some mobility.
    Thanks Sweet -- yes medicine is quite amazing in this day and age. They say he will have to work hard, very hard to regain his mobility.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

    Comment


    • So glad to hear that everyone is doing good!! That's what really matters. \m/ And thank you all for the kind thoughts and words.
      www.downtrendmetal.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
        So glad to hear that everyone is doing good!! That's what really matters. \m/
        My thoughts exactly Axeman. Let's keep all these positive thoughts flowing.

        Comment


        • That's good to hear, all you guys!

          Comment


          • Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

            Comment


            • Cool cover. True enough to the original but new enough to keep it fresh. Thanks Thel.

              Comment


              • Lol, yes it's him, poor fool

                Doc, thanks for "the end" tour sound check boots \m/ amazing!

                They do Dio Era material, does sharon know this?

                Comment


                • Thel , Axe , Vyn .... great news across the board , and for that reason the prayers never stop!

                  @Ronn , be nice , I know what that top reference was ,,, I would tend to believe Sharon is not aware , just by circumstance , not by will , Sabbath is Iommi's band , always has been .... he does as he pleases.

                  There are 3 riffs , each for a moment , through out the multiple sound checks , where Iommi throws reference to the mighty Dio Era .... if you found all 3 thus far , well great job my brother!!


                  Edit ,,, Happy "Good" Friday , and , an extremely happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone!!!!
                  Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 03-26-2016, 05:21 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

                    Edit ,,, Happy "Good" Friday , and , an extremely happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone!!!!
                    Thank you Doc, to you and your family as well.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                      Thel , Axe , Vyn .... great news across the board , and for that reason the prayers never stop!

                      @Ronn , be nice , I know what that top reference was ,,, I would tend to believe Sharon is not aware , just by circumstance , not by will , Sabbath is Iommi's band , always has been .... he does as he pleases.

                      There are 3 riffs , each for a moment , through out the multiple sound checks , where Iommi throws reference to the mighty Dio Era .... if you found all 3 thus far , well great job my brother!!


                      Edit ,,, Happy "Good" Friday , and , an extremely happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone!!!!
                      I understand doc
                      Thanks for the compliment \m/
                      Happy Easter!

                      Happy Easter to everyone!
                      Sending positive thoughts your way Thelemech, Axeman, Vynlsol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                        Thel , Axe , Vyn .... great news across the board , and for that reason the prayers never stop!

                        @Ronn , be nice , I know what that top reference was ,,, I would tend to believe Sharon is not aware , just by circumstance , not by will , Sabbath is Iommi's band , always has been .... he does as he pleases.

                        There are 3 riffs , each for a moment , through out the multiple sound checks , where Iommi throws reference to the mighty Dio Era .... if you found all 3 thus far , well great job my brother!!


                        Edit ,,, Happy "Good" Friday , and , an extremely happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone!!!!
                        Happy Easter Doc..
                        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          Edit ,,, Happy "Good" Friday , and , an extremely happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone!!!!
                          Back at you, Doc. And to everyone here on BSO.

                          Comment


                          • Happy Easter everyone. Please remember that this weekend is about chocolate and bunnies. Please keep this in your hearts.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              Happy Easter everyone. Please remember that this weekend is about chocolate and bunnies. Please keep this in your hearts.
                              Im eating a chocolate jesus on the cross

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OIM View Post
                                Im eating a chocolate jesus on the cross
                                Oh my. Always start with the ears.

                                Isn't that a Dio album cover?
                                Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X