No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo I came home today with a brown box from the sound exchange waiting for me..Anyhow, after the initial thrill of the total surprise of this mega awsome gift I thought to myself: "I hope it's Paranoid, I hope it's Paranoid" ( Paranoid and MOR are the only two I dont have great copies of) well..it was Paranoid!!! Deluxe vinyl.....Thank you so Much Doc Eden..I don't know how my neighbors are gonna feel but this slab is gonna be making some heavy noise this weekend. I'm gonna cherish this forever just like the others!! Humbled and grateful..........NS.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollerjoint View Post
      That's amazing Doc, and very thoughtful, thank you...! White vinyl!

awesome Artwork !

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        I really like the look of that cover!

Doc, is that a recent press, or an older boot?
        Hey Sweet, it is a recent boot from earlier in 2016, from europe, not sure exactly what country. It is available in red and white vinyl.

Comment

Hey Sweet, it is a recent boot from earlier in 2016, from europe, not sure exactly what country. It is available in red and white vinyl.
          Roller, thanks for that. What colour vinyl is yours?

I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

• Sabbath bloody Sabbath is addictive \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              Sabbath bloody Sabbath is addictive \m/
              That it is, Ronn.
              What's your favourite track on it?

Doc, received the deluxe Master of Reality today. What a surprise, thank you! I look forward to giving it a spin and seeing how the new master compares to the other vinyl issue I own. Checking out the bonus tracks on vinyl will be great, too.

My thanks again to you, and all at Sound Exchange!
              Last edited by SweetSymptom; 06-21-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• ^^Likewise. I arrived home from work today & waiting for me was a brand new deluxe edition of MOR on vinyl. What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much Doc. Awesome to have these studio outtakes on beautiful vinyl & to add another Sabbath vinyl to my collection. Will post a pic of it spinning on my turntable in the vinyl thread soon. Thanks again. Very appreciative & humbled by your kindness.

Comment

Roller, thanks for that. What colour vinyl is yours?
                  Doc sent me the white vinyl version. It also has a white label with no writing, so it is all white. Very cool.

Comment

• thank you Doc! Lookin thru a hole in the sky!
                    "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                    R. Blackmore

Comment

• I don’t want no Jesus freak to tell me what it’s all about.
                      No black magician telling me to cast my soul out.
                      Don’t believe in violence, I don’t even believe in peace.

But i need Sabbath to tell me i don't need this...

Thanx, Doc
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Is there anything as sweet as getting an unexpected vinyl size package in the mail? It's awesome!! Thank you so much Doc, loving the "Masters of Reality" on my turntable. Cheers!!!
                        We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Doc sent me the white vinyl version. It also has a white label with no writing, so it is all white. Very cool.
                          I bet it looks pretty sweet like that. Enjoy it.

Comment

That it is, Ronn.
                            What's your favourite track on it?

Doc, received the deluxe Master of Reality today. What a surprise, thank you! I look forward to giving it a spin and seeing how the new master compares to the other vinyl issue I own. Checking out the bonus tracks on vinyl will be great, too.

My thanks again to you, and all at Sound Exchange!
                            Today killing yourself to live \m/

Comment

• This is from around 13 and it's release plus tour, but it is a interesting video and is new to me.

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                                Today killing yourself to live \m/
                                Excellent choice. Though you can't really go wrong with any track. SBS is pretty flawless.

Comment

Working...
                                X