The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Excellent choice. Though you can't really go wrong with any track. SBS is pretty flawless.
    who are you has a creepy vibe to it

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
    This is from around 13 and it's release plus tour, but it is a interesting video and is new to me.

Geezer is always fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      who are you has a creepy vibe to it
      That it does. Makes me wonder if they were going for an almost psychedelic, hypnotic kind of thing. That's what it gives off, for me.

Comment

• Absolutely awesome that everyone is enjoying there gems!!!!

Roller , TYR66 , Axe Fiend and others I beyond appreciate those PM's , thank you ... Enjoy!!

****** There are FIVE packages , we are waiting to hear from you all here at "The listen" , that you received your gems , 3 in Canada , 2 in Finland .... mailed 15 days ago , please let us know here that you received them ,,, otherwise must give you all the tracking numbers *****

SIN , your gem was never sent , for I remember you saying not to send , do to your neighborhood ... forgive me if I'm incorrect my brother.

Sabman , thank you for the support!

Ronn , your as valued a member as there can be on these boards , I salute you , you "pud" you!

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        I don’t want no Jesus freak to tell me what it’s all about.
        No black magician telling me to cast my soul out.
        Don’t believe in violence, I don’t even believe in peace.

But i need Sabbath to tell me i don't need this...

Thanx, Doc
        Billy my brother , I'm assuming there's never hard feelings between you and I? ,,,, and I sure hope you are enjoying track 1.2 and track 10.3 off your new Vol 4

God bless my Sabbath family!!I
        Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 06-29-2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: BLACK-MOON IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Doc, thanks again. The more information we can get about our band, the better!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

... I sure hope you are enjoying track 1.2 and track 10.3 off your new Vol 4
            gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• ^^^

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              Billy my brother , I'm assuming there's never hard feelings between you and I? ,,,, and I sure hope you are enjoying track 1.2 and track 10.3 off your new Vol 4
              Ofcourse not... ;-)
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Absolutely awesome that everyone is enjoying there gems!!!!

Roller , TYR66 , Axe Fiend and others I beyond appreciate those PM's , thank you ... Enjoy!!

****** There are FIVE packages , we are waiting to hear from you all here at "The listen" , that you received your gems , 3 in Canada , 2 in Finland .... mailed 15 days ago , please let us know here that you received them ,,, otherwise must give you all the tracking numbers *****
                Hi Doc, mine was stuck in customs for a little while, but I explained to them that it is a gift. Last I heard, it was handed to the post office and I've been expecting it to appear any moment. I'll post here when that happens. I appreciate the thought!
                https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

Absolutely awesome that everyone is enjoying there gems!!!!

SIN , your gem was never sent , for I remember you saying not to send , do to your neighborhood ... forgive me if I'm incorrect my brother.

Sabman , thank you for the support!

Ronn , your as valued a member as there can be on these boards , I salute you , you "pud" you!

God bless my Sabbath family!!I
                  There is a slight problem with mine as Canada Post is going on strike on the 2nd of July, today was the last day before that (tomorrow is Canada Day). so it may take a few more weeks to get to me, I will post here when it arrives.
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• This is old to me and probabaly most of you but for someone it may be a treat.

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Alright, my gem is here! "We Sold Our Soul for Rock n Roll" on vinyl! It's a very nice looking package with the shiny sleeves. None more black! And since I don't yet have the debut or MoR on vinyl, it's really nice to get some of those tracks here as a vinyl experience.

Thank you very much, Doc! Your generosity knows no bounds.
                      https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

• "Silence is mocking, the dawn of a new day....."

....... HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!

Song title "Epic" aka "Age of Reason" mentioned in this nice "13" 2 min clip ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzNPN_iR5nk

Great interview from a few months ago about Sabbath , The End tour and Bill Ward .. with one of the most underrated main members to be part of Sabbath , Vinny!! ....
                        http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vin...-the-end-tour/

You guys all really helped with "When Death Calls" , easier question for anyone who can take the time to give me there thoughts ..... Headless Cross chapter of the listen part 2 will be coming to a close soon , have never listened to an album so much .... so that will complete the first 8 chapters ,, 7th Star , Eternal Idol , Born Again , Cross Purposes , Heaven n Hell , Fused , MOR , Headless Cross ....

What should chapter 9 be :

Mob Rules , a 30 plus cd chapter

Dehumanizer , a 30 plus cd chapter

TDYK , a 50 plus cd chapter

OR

13 (double album)(16 track) , 60 plus cd chapter

SIN , you really made me laugh .... did I make the right move for you regarding gems?

Vynlsol , that was all Jesus , the Holy Spirit .... Dad. ,,,,, I pray for you brother.

Jack , sorry to start the deluxe vinyl obsession ,,, song titles on Debut n Paranoid deluxe? If you get a moment. Thanks

NS , love that your enjoying your Paranoid deluxe!!

Originally posted by Korps View Post
                        Alright, my gem is here! "We Sold Our Soul for Rock n Roll" on vinyl! It's a very nice looking package with the shiny sleeves. None more black! And since I don't yet have the debut or MoR on vinyl, it's really nice to get some of those tracks here as a vinyl experience.

Thank you very much, Doc! Your generosity knows no bounds.
                        You got it brother , thank you , enjoy!! ... and enjoy your concert!!

1 down , FOUR to go .... be on the look out people!!

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                        This is old to me and probabaly most of you but for someone it may be a treat.

Excellent!!

God bless brothers!!
                        Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 07-04-2016, 05:41 PM. Reason: A National Acrobat is the best song on SBS by leaps n bounds , may be the best song Sabbath ever wrote.

Comment

• Happy Independence Day BSO \m/

Doc next do Dehumanizer \m/

Doc who did Negan kill

Comment

Jack , sorry to start the deluxe vinyl obsession ,,, song titles on Debut n Paranoid deluxe? If you get a moment. Thanks
                            Yeah my obsession has got me in the doghouse with the missus this week

There ya go, was easier just to take a quick pick of the song titles.

Comment

SIN , you really made me laugh .... did I make the right move for you regarding gems?

God bless brothers!!

Yeah you did. Unless say ... we're talking about a Tyr vinyl or so.

There is only one Sabbath! Even Ozzy can be counted since technically he played those two live songs during the Martin era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                                Yeah you did. Unless say ... we're talking about a Tyr vinyl or so.

There is only one Sabbath! Even Ozzy can be counted since technically he played those two live songs during the Martin era.
                                I was going to mention to you in another thread that Ozzy technically counts anyway, since it wasn't officially announced until 1999 that Martin was out of the band. So, that first stage of the reunion took place in the Martin era.

Comment

Working...
                                X