Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
    ^^^^^^

Good thing I just finished my dinner or I might be choking right now.
    I love his sense of humor. Well done as usual Vynlsol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
      I think it ended up in Eskimo hands up by Angikuni Lake:

yeah probably!!!
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        Damn my gift still has not arrived DOC???!! And Canada Post has not gone on strike yet though they are threatening to. Hopefully it arrives soon.

In the meantime....
        not just you thel,
        4 people have not received there packages yet,
        I'm sure Doc is on it,
        what does your post office tell you when you ask them about where your package is at?

Sin Cardinal Sin gets banned for being a threat to other people's intelligence, gee wiz!
        sin, today I play tyr in your honor \m/

Comment

• On the above video I noticed Tony has a whammy bar on his guitar. Don't recall him ever using one. Any examples?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
            On the above video I noticed Tony has a whammy bar on his guitar. Don't recall him ever using one. Any examples?
            Just on The Mob Rules as far as I know in a live situation. He probably used one in the studio here and there on different songs that aren't overtly obvious (Turn To Stone and Shock Wave come to mind).
            Last edited by Axe fiend; 07-14-2016, 07:04 AM.
            We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              Sin Cardinal Sin gets banned for being a threat to other people's intelligence
              No, he gets banned for being childish and always trying to instigate a fight...
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                Just on The Mob Rules as far as I know in a live situation. He probably used one in the studio here and there on different songs that aren't overtly obvious (Turn To Stone and Shock Wave come to mind).
                Voodoo is another one.
                https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  not just you thel,
                  4 people have not received there packages yet,
                  I'm sure Doc is on it,
                  what does your post office tell you when you ask them about where your package is at?

Sin Cardinal Sin gets banned for being a threat to other people's intelligence, gee wiz!
                  sin, today I play tyr in your honor \m/
                  I do not have the tracking # ronn - so I have no way of checking the post office.
                  It usually takes a long time to get to me but not this long!!
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Update , you must understand , this gets me so fired up , for the simple fact , I cannot stand incompetence .... secondly , it becomes $120+ of product not accounted for , may not sound like a lot of "green" , but it is .... thirdly , I dish out over $80+ to ship these 4 packages to east bubble f**k , and none of you guys have them , if I ran the country the world would be such a better place , I'm not even joking , how hard is it to take my money , take my package , and send it from point a to point b!!

.... furthermore , we all really look forward to surprising you guys , and there is no friggin surprise waiting at your houses , fires me up! .... now I got to ruin the surprise for the 4 remaining people ,,, check your post offices and see what is going on , like Korps did .... the gentleman with the 4 tracking numbers is in the hospital , I have Kelly trying to find them ... but til I get them to these 4 people , please try to find out where your packages are ... last week all 4 packages were in "your" guys countries.

.... in the history of this board , only one package was lost in the mail to JStheconquerer ,, another , 2 gorgeous deluxe cds were mis delivered by the mail companies , and the guy that got them , stole them - mail guys wanted to press charges , I said it's your friggin fault to begin with , and hey maybe we converted another Sabbath fan , let him keep um!

.... 3 other packages took extra long to arrive , SIN , ENRICO , NEVER SATISFIED ,, but all eventually got there ,,,, so if you don't count the stolen deluxe's , due to the post office , every package but one , made it to a Sabbath doorstep.

.... SO , we are going to:

a) look for the tracking numbers - we will get them

b) you guys please check with your post office - ask anything

C) will give you the tracking numbers , when we have them - if nothing else has worked

D) if when you guys track them , they are stolen , lost , whatever - I will resend either the same ones , or if you want something new - sorry guys , I try harder than you know ,, and I am the most competent person alive.

Let's ruin some surprises , damn it ...

THEL - Vinyl Debut Deluxe , gorgeous

NID - Mono Sgt. Peppers vinyl , fn gorgeous

OIM - I actually forget , it's a real nice Sabbath vinyl tho ... your hard , I always forget what you have already , what we sent you in the past , but it's definitely Ozzy Era

E5150 - gorgeous MOR Deluxe vinyl

.... anyway good luck and Jesus Bless

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                      Good catch Axe. Had to go back and listen. Korps mentioned Voodoo but didn't really hear it. What part of the song Korps?

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                        check your post offices and see what is going on
                        Should be something waiting for you at your post office tomorrow or saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                          Good catch Axe. Had to go back and listen. Korps mentioned Voodoo but didn't really hear it. What part of the song Korps?
                          The end of the chorus, when RJD sustains the word "Voodoo."
                          https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Korps View Post
                            The end of the chorus, when RJD sustains the word "Voodoo."
                            There's a part in Age Of Reason ("Without a trace") that always reminds me of that part in Voodoo.

I also just remembered he used a whammy bar on Trashed (He even mimes it on the video).
                            Last edited by Axe fiend; 07-15-2016, 07:14 AM.
                            We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• you guys are good. you're both guitar players right? thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollerjoint View Post
                                Should be something waiting for you at your post office tomorrow or saturday
                                Let me say here Roller my brother , your a serious class act , not only have you sent me close to 30 cds now ,,,, you do so with great care , knowing how I am , you send from your heart ,,, and regardless of the collection I have , you ALWAYS make it better!!

Love you my Sabbath brother , straight up "FN" CLASS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X