The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Update , you must understand , this gets me so fired up , for the simple fact , I cannot stand incompetence .... secondly , it becomes $120+ of product not accounted for , may not sound like a lot of "green" , but it is .... thirdly , I dish out over $80+ to ship these 4 packages to east bubble f**k , and none of you guys have them , IF I RAN THE COUNTRY the world would be such a better place , I'm not even joking , how hard is it to take my money , take my package , and send it from point a to point b!!

.... furthermore , we all really look forward to surprising you guys , and there is no friggin surprise waiting at your houses , fires me up! .... now I got to ruin the surprise for the 4 remaining people ,,, check your post offices and see what is going on , like Korps did .... the gentleman with the 4 tracking numbers is in the hospital , I have Kelly trying to find them ... but til I get them to these 4 people , please try to find out where your packages are ... last week all 4 packages were in "your" guys countries.

.... in the history of this board , only one package was lost in the mail to JStheconquerer ,, another , 2 gorgeous deluxe cds were mis delivered by the mail companies , and the guy that got them , stole them - mail guys wanted to press charges , I said it's your friggin fault to begin with , and hey maybe we converted another Sabbath fan , let him keep um!

.... 3 other packages took extra long to arrive , SIN , ENRICO , NEVER SATISFIED ,, but all eventually got there ,,,, so if you don't count the stolen deluxe's , due to the post office , every package but one , made it to a Sabbath doorstep.

.... SO , we are going to:

a) look for the tracking numbers - we will get them

b) you guys please check with your post office - ask anything

C) will give you the tracking numbers , when we have them - if nothing else has worked

D) if when you guys track them , they are stolen , lost , whatever - I will resend either the same ones , or if you want something new - sorry guys , I try harder than you know ,, and I am the most competent person alive.

Let's ruin some surprises , damn it ...

THEL - Vinyl Debut Deluxe , gorgeous

NID - Mono Sgt. Peppers vinyl , fn gorgeous

OIM - I actually forget , it's a real nice Sabbath vinyl tho ... your hard , I always forget what you have already , what we sent you in the past , but it's definitely Ozzy Era

E5150 - gorgeous MOR Deluxe vinyl

.... anyway good luck and Jesus Bless
    LOL,
    If you ran the country Doc,
    everyone would know what Black Sabbath is

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Let me say here Roller my brother , your a serious class act , not only have you sent me close to 30 cds now ,,,, you do so with great care , knowing how I am , you send from your heart ,,, and regardless of the collection I have , you ALWAYS make it better!!

Love you my Sabbath brother , straight up "FN" CLASS!!
    Doc,
    what did Rollerjoint hook you up with?
    information please

Comment

• gave 'kill in the spirit world' and 'nightwing' a good run out over the last few days and i'll be honest and say they are both very good songs,especially 'kill in the spirit world' i enjoy TM vocals on that one in particular. so there you go, im being a bit more open still not black sabbath though

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Black Sabbath has been my number one band for decades. Even after all that time it remains number one to me.

Cheers to Black Sabbath and cheers to their fans!
          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
            great picture. two guitar gods in my two favourite bands. ive always wondered what jimmy made of tony and also sabbath in particular. jimmy was quite reserved to a degree,a bit like tony but ive never really heard of him talk of sabbath.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                  whos the roadie in the white?

Comment

• Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
                    whos the roadie in the white?
                    That's just so wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                      That's just so wrong.
                      haha only playing. i knew all along he was the beer runner

Comment

• its tony martin,i know

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                          Black Sabbath has been my number one band for decades. Even after all that time it remains number one to me.

Cheers to Black Sabbath and cheers to their fans!
                          Amen to that brotha.
                          Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Doc just got home from vacation to find self titltd! You didnt need to do that but thanks! Sounds great on my new table

Comment

• God bless the Black Sabbath forums!! ,,, Vynlsol Amen , and hope all is well ,,, Thel , TYR great pics! ,, Turch , your son is doing a great job!!

OK , I was asked 2 questions ,,, first one , need 30 more days to figure out ,,, Lonely is the Word or Over n Over ....... wow , impossible!!

Second question , "the end of" Over n Over , Dirty Women , Age of Reason or End of the Beginning ,,,, damn!! , Friggin awesoooome question!!

- is that 4 of the most amazing tracks you have ever seen ,,, lucky the end of "Black Oblivion" was not included in that list ..... anyways ,,, understand first , the end of "Dirty" was the inspiration for the end of "EOTB" ,,, and the end of "Over n Over" was the inspiration for the end of "AOR" ..... my order for the "endings" of each , is also my order for the "entire" tracks ,,, not an easy task to choose from ;

4) Age Of Reason - the ending along with the entire piece of music , is perfectly described by its original song title "Epic!!" ,,, besides the amazing guitar work and time changes , Ozzy is brilliant on this track.

3) Dirty Women - I can listen to the end of this track for days straight , no seriously , I have looped the end of this track for 5 constant days of replay .... Ward is beyond words , and Tony is spectacular!

2) End of the Beginning - MASTERPIECE!! , one of the single most amazing moments found in anything Black Sabbath ,,, Tony , Ozzy , Geezer n Brad created a palate of sound that rivals everything , any part of Sabbath , has ever done.

1) Over n Over - the end of this song has no peer , Vinny is beyond words incredible - in fact , Vinny with Geezer prove , they are every bit a force of nature - in a different way - that Ward n Geezer were the year before ,,,,, Dio hanging his last note is spine chilling - very possibly the most talented vocalist from 76 - 83 on planet earth ,,,, Iommi much like "Dirty" , "AOR" , "EOTB" , is just the most brilliant sound ears can hear ,,,,, but , the cake belongs to Geezer , "Over n Over" may be this man's greatest moment EVER , insane!

- Slipping Away , one of the most underrated songs with the Sabbath name attached ,,,, Falling off the edge of the World , 5 mins and 2 seconds , THE template for the new world of "metal" , a genre setting song ,,,, followed by "Over n Over" ,,, all 3 represent Geezers finest playing to date.

Great stuff!!

Originally posted by OIM View Post
                              Doc just got home from vacation to find self titltd! You didnt need to do that but thanks! Sounds great on my new table
                              Excellent!!! ,,,, enjoy my brother!

3 more to go , any news yet from you guys?? , Thel , E5150 (awesome track!) , NID ..... anything?

Anyways , "Legend in his own mind" over and out , long live Black Sabbath!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                                1) Over n Over - the end of this song has no peer , Vinny is beyond words incredible - in fact , Vinny with Geezer prove , they are every bit a force of nature - in a different way - that Ward n Geezer were the year before ,,,,, Dio hanging his last note is spine chilling - very possibly the most talented vocalist from 76 - 83 on planet earth ,,,, Iommi much like "Dirty" , "AOR" , "EOTB" , is just the most brilliant sound ears can hear ,,,,, but , the cake belongs to Geezer , "Over n Over" may be this man's greatest moment EVER , insane!

Doc, I'll put this to you. The ending of Nightwing vs the ending of Over and Over.
                                Iommi and Cozy just smoke the ending of Nightwing. It almost fills like their playing hasn't even reached its crescendo as the song fades out.

Comment

Working...
                                X