Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    OZZY - unreal during the Sabotage tour , possibly on an unattainable level .... insane!

DEHUMANIZER - may very well be the most proud I have ever been of Black Sabbath.

WhoCares - incredibly underrated!

Glenn - is the undisputed most sensational "older" vocalist in the world today , and it's not even close.

Sabbath - WILL release NEW MARTIN material , you heard it on BSO first!

Jesus Bless

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, thank you! Your kind gesture is greatly appreciated. Once again the Doc is actively spreading the Sabbath joy!! Excellent sentiments for those members that been been MIA.

OID, thank you. I was impressed by your rare gems. I am surprised that this early material has never been officially released. The 50th anniversary would have been a great time to empty the vault.
    Thank you Sabman, excellent sentiments by the Doc indeed, he always spreads the Sabbath joy.

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Interesting comment Sabman .... The Ward!!

@THEL , I left you a return PM ... I love you brother!

@Vynlsol , I left you a return PM a while back , THEL'S reminded me of it , hope you got it ... love ya buddy!

@Roller , all your Sabbath answers - are a true reward to me , thankyou!!

***** CONTEST WINNERS AT BSO -

FIRST PLACE - SABMAN!! order the set , leave me the price and address in a PM , will send you a check to cover it ALL , congrats!!

SECOND PLACE - 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM , and Will send you a check to cover it ALL!

THIRD PLACE - OID , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

FOIRTH PLACE - RONN , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU SABBATH MANIACS!!

Some fun reads - Enjoy!!
    http://www.google.com/amp/amp.timein...0%3fsource=dam

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ozzy-osbourne-ferraris/

*******To BSO's current members and maniacs ,, to all our former members , friends and maniacs ,, those who left , those who stayed , those who lurk ,, to those removed and residing else where ,, to those who have sent me invites ,, to those who have said goodbye ,, to those we haven't seen in years (NID , DEV) (SWEET don't become one of the long ago members - we LOVE ya!) ..... and to ALL OF THOSE / US / ALL OF THE ABOVE that were part of the greatest moment ANY forum has EVER seen - The year of the release of Black Sabbath's "13" - what a time we all had together!! ...... HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

GOD BLESS , Your friend always (even if you don't remember it ) Doc
    Doc, thank you! Your kind gesture is greatly appreciated. Once again the Doc is actively spreading the Sabbath joy!! Excellent sentiments for those members that have been MIA.

OID, thank you. I was impressed by your rare gems. I am surprised that this early material has never been officially released. The 50th anniversary would have been a great time to empty the vault.
    Last edited by The Sabman Cometh; 06-01-2018, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Congratulations , Sabman and 70’sBlackSabbath!

And thank you Doc!!!

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Thank you Doctor!!!!! YoY!!! Hi Thelemech \m/ ^^ where have you been

Happy memorial day everyone here, there and everywhere \m/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X