Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Doc, got our text last night, I went to bed early, I know Tony already had remastered Eternal Idol on the Deluxe Edition series he put out with the 2 CDs, I have it, as I have all the Deluxe Editions, some given to me by you.

I was thinking Tony was going to do the entire Martin catalog and was hoping for a Martin Years box set, but perhaps like brother Turch just stated above, Eternal Idol was released under Warner and the rest under IRS records, so perhaps a box set with the six Martin albums isn't feasible, just like the Decade Of Dio box set wasn't able to house the entire Dio albums in one box set due to different record companies.

I'll take what I can get.

@ brother Turch, Thank you, hope you've been well along with our fallen brothers as Doc stated above in his well said and well versed sentiments post, this is from my heart brother and well meant to you and our MIA comrades, if you are in contact with them please extend my well wishes to them, as I only wish them well and hope for the best for them in their lives and their loved ones lives.

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    EI was a different record company, Warner/Vertigo. The rest were released by IRS.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

@Brother OID , Lets just say the IRON-MAN is ready to establish some MARTIN deluxe packages - with some NEW MATERIAL ...... boooooom! HC , TYR , CP , CP LIVE and FORBIDDEN ........ let's hope sooner than later , but the process has begun!!

Spiral Architect live Sabotage tour ......... AMAZING!
    Great to hear Doc, I think the Martin Years deserve a box set like Black Box and Rules Of Hell, no Eternal Idol?

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    @Sabman , @70sOzzyBlackSabbath , @Ronn .... your checks are in the mail , ENJOY YOUR SABBATH GEMS!!!! ..... compliments of the WORLDS finest Sabbath establishment - BSO and THE LISTEN!!

@WICKED CRICKET , always great reading your thoughts!

@Brother OID , Lets just say the IRON-MAN is ready to establish some MARTIN deluxe packages - with some NEW MATERIAL ...... boooooom! HC , TYR , CP , CP LIVE and FORBIDDEN ........ let's hope sooner than later , but the process has begun!!

Spiral Architect live Sabotage tour ......... AMAZING!
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 06-02-2018, 05:43 PM. Reason: SABMAN , I LOVE THE "IOMMI" aka Sabbath ALBUM reference!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Sabbath - WILL release NEW MARTIN material , you heard it on BSO first!

Jesus Bless
    So the remastering of the Martin albums are in process Doc, do you know what format, box set, individual, will it be the entire Martin catalog along Cross Purposes Live?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X