The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    God bless the Black Sabbath forums! Turch , your son is doing a great job!!

3) Dirty Women - I can listen to the end of this track for days straight , no seriously , I have looped the end of this track for 5 constant days of replay .... Ward is beyond words , and Tony is spectacular!
    Thank you for the comment about my son. It's a labor of love for him and I hope you enjoyed it. I know he appreciates the feedback, especially the positive. If he can put a smile on someones face that's reward enough for him.

Personally Doc, I think Ward was beyond words on the whole TE album, especially "All Moving Parts (Stand Still). I never hear from anyone how great Ward was on this album... especially when they're doggin' it. This was my second Black Sabbath concert and it was awesome. They played 3 songs from TE but the one that sticks out most is "Gypsy". Just amazing live. This is back when Ozzy could sing anything live, I think that's why I'm so spoiled now.

Great post as always Doc. Look forward to more.

Comment

• ***3 more to go , any news yet from you guys?? , Thel , E5150 (awesome track!) , NID ..... anything?***

Nothing as of yet Doc, still on the lookout but if NID has not received his yet there still could be hope has I should get it shortly after him.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

God bless the Black Sabbath forums!!

2) End of the Beginning - MASTERPIECE!! , one of the single most amazing moments found in anything Black Sabbath ,,, Tony , Ozzy , Geezer n Brad created a palate of sound that rivals everything , any part of Sabbath , has ever done.

Anyways , "Legend in his own mind" over and out , long live Black Sabbath!
        Doc or anybody,
        could it be said, that the way Ozzy and Tony work together at the end of this song,
        is there best work together?

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        Doc, I'll put this to you. The ending of Nightwing vs the ending of Over and Over.
        Iommi and Cozy just smoke the ending of Nightwing. It almost fills like their playing hasn't even reached its crescendo as the song fades out.
        That's a great question sweet \m/
        wild tuff crazy shit!

Comment

• Does anyone know if NID and Iron Wizard are ok? Vacation maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
            Does anyone know if NID and Iron Wizard are ok? Vacation maybe?
            I know IW was on the board a couple of days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
              ***3 more to go , any news yet from you guys?? , Thel , E5150 (awesome track!) , NID ..... anything?***

Nothing as of yet Doc, still on the lookout but if NID has not received his yet there still could be hope has I should get it shortly after him.
              I got something in the mail today but I was not here to receive it but it is being held at my local post office, and I can pick it up sometime tomorrow. I am sure that it is from you Doc, so here is a thank you up front . When I get it I will make a comparison of the three Debut vinyls I have just to see.

Comment

I know IW was on the board a couple of days ago.
                Thanks Thel, I worry about those boys

Comment

I got something in the mail today but I was not here to receive it but it is being held at my local post office, and I can pick it up sometime tomorrow. I am sure that it is from you Doc, so here is a thank you up front . When I get it I will make a comparison of the three Debut vinyls I have just to see.
                  Thel,
                  Please let doc know here as soon as you get it

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    Thel,
                    Please let doc know here as soon as you get it
                    I was so excited I went and picked it up tonight. Holy shit awesome gift Doc!! And it sounds great, a little bit better than my Rhino Re-issue.
                    Now I must acquire the other Deluxe Editions on vinyl, it really inspires me to start seriously collecting records.

Thanks so much Doc!!!!

Comment

• ^^^^^ so awesome brother , look at the post date , that thing was sent like 6 weeks ago ,,, I don't understand that? ,,,, anyway enjoy the "holy hell" out of that thing brother!!

Thel down , 2 to go , NID and E , wtf takes so long!!

@Ronn , thanks for manning things we need done on the board for us , your like OID part 2 , respect!!

@Turch , I'm a huge collector of "Benjamins" and "Grants" ,,, and I'm not joking .... Wards work on TE is brilliant ,,, All Moving Parts , Dirty Women , Back Street Kids and Gypsy are exceptional!!

OK , "Mob Rules" from the "Heavy Metal" soundtrack is ridiculously good ,,, ridiculously!! ,, guitar solo insane!! .... the entire end is essentially a different sounding track , Sabbath are so awesome!!

@SWEET , end of "Night Wing" vs end of "Black Oblivion" vs end of "Lonely is the Word" vs end of "Over n Over" ..... and don't forget that friggin bass at the end of "Night Wing" .... man that's a ruff conclusion to figure out , give me some time to absorb that thought my good brother!! .... but , in the mean time , line them up , 4 to 1 , for me Sweet!

Guys , thanks for all the PM's ,, only had time to answer one , but loved them all!!

God bless my Sabbath brothers!!

Comment

@Ronn , thanks for manning things we need done on the board for us , your like OID part 2 , respect!!

God bless my Sabbath brothers!!
                        For you Doc anything \m/
                        Play it Doc, who cares what happens!

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Mystic forces on pale horses ride
                            Bearing hunger, plague and genocide
                            Senators of state with their prophets of hate
                            There's no reason, it's like treason
                            As they light the fuse no one can refuse
                            There's no reason, it's the season of the dead..

Comment

• My goodness people , thank you sooooo much for all the PM's Sunday , Monday , yesterday and today ,,,, total respect , I bow to you all!!

.... does anyone know if Billy U is OK

"Time has let me down , She brings broken dreams , fallen stars ..." ; would love to hear some thoughts on these words found in "Country Girl" , from you guys here on the forums ..... very "heavy" words when you break it down ...

Is it just an interplay in life for you , where time let's you down , and then time brings you joy?

Or as you get older , learn more what life really is , lose loved ones and get closer to your "end" ,, does time then mimic the above lyrics?

Or with age , do you just find more "joy" in things?

... anyway , thanks everyone , God Bless

Comment

My goodness people , thank you sooooo much for all the PM's Sunday , Monday , yesterday and today ,,,, total respect , I bow to you all!!

.... does anyone know if Billy U is OK

"Time has let me down , She brings broken dreams , fallen stars ..." ; would love to hear some thoughts on these words found in "Country Girl" , from you guys here on the forums ..... very "heavy" words when you break it down ...

Is it just an interplay in life for you , where time let's you down , and then time brings you joy?

Or as you get older , learn more what life really is , lose loved ones and get closer to your "end" ,, does time then mimic the above lyrics?

Or with age , do you just find more "joy" in things?

... anyway , thanks everyone , God Bless
                                Billy is OK Doc he is just away with his folks to the countryside at their cabin if I am not mistaken. He sends his best to you and all the others here on BSO.

Comment

Working...
                                X