• 3- black sabbath with Tony Martin on vocals
    2- Ozzy on vocals during megalomania live
    1- black sabbath with Ian on vocals

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      3- black sabbath with Tony Martin on vocals
      2- Ozzy on vocals during megalomania live
      1- black sabbath with Ian on vocals
      Tony Martin , and the entire band performing the title track is highly underrated ,, when he does those little moans between verses I get goosebumps.

Ozzy on that entire Sabotage tour was just incredible , what is so much fun is when people say he could only pull off those stunning vocals during the studio recordings , sit those bastards down in front of a good big rig , and pick any show from that tour and Ozzy just nails it!! (May not be studio quality , but it's so darn special in its own way , people's jaws drop.)

Ian performing "Black Sabbath" has no equal , stunning!!

God bless

Comment

• Vyn, prayers and best wishes for you and your wife.

Doc, how would you compare Ozzy's live performance on the Sabotage tour vs. the SBS tour?

Comment

• Got our answer boys , finally heard from Norman , and we will be adding some "high rez" "The End" recordings to the Sabbath hope chest baby!!!!!

Also we have team 'A' from Camden heading out again tonight , to complete the double audio package ,, going to be bliss man!!

We are setting up a stroll through rarity lane for Thursday night , pack your excitement , no recorders ... but bring your ears , going to mess people up , in a splendid way!!

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
          Doc, how would you compare Ozzy's live performance on the Sabotage tour vs. the SBS tour?
          Ozzy was far more than just a vocalist during these times , he was a "voice" , an unmistakable "sound" , that only Sabbath was fortunate enough to be rolling out on stage night after night , Ozzy was all encompassing during the mid 70s , his voice had a range live , bigger and more focused than the early or late 70s .... and when you heard it , you knew it was special!!

Sabbath for life , you can't stop it , you can only embrace it!!

Comment

• ^^^^ \m/

how was the show Doc

what can you tell us about "sadness"

@SweetSymptom or anybody, is "headless cross" ever played live with Dio singing?

Comment

^^^^ \m/

how was the show Doc

what can you tell us about "sadness"

@SweetSymptom or anybody, is "headless cross" ever played live with Dio singing?
              Hey Ronn.
              I would say no. I don't think Dio would have been willing to sing material that wasn't from his or Ozzy's eras. Would have been interesting though!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                Hey Ronn.
                I would say no. I don't think Dio would have been willing to sing material that wasn't from his or Ozzy's eras. Would have been interesting though!
                Thanks sweet \m/

has the Doc ever talked to you about sadness?

Comment

Thanks sweet \m/

has the Doc ever talked to you about sadness?
                  Hey Ronn,
                  You're welcome.

No, he hasn't. Outside of what is/was in this thread I know nothing about the song. Would be interesting to know more though!

Comment

• Left you a PM Doc!!
                    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Left you a PM Doc!!

Comment

• Doc I left you a PM!!

Vynlsol is correct Doc, how many times have I heard you say you never have as much time on these boards as you would like, because whenever you log in you have all these PM messages from people who never post, the ripple effect Doc!
                          who cares about a few bad eggs!

Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                          \m/
                          I would care if you were no longer here Axe fiend!

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                          Hey Ronn,
                          You're welcome.

No, he hasn't. Outside of what is/was in this thread I know nothing about the song. Would be interesting to know more though!
                          Thanks sweet

Do you know if Doc has played it for Rollerjoint?

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                            Got our answer boys , finally heard from Norman , and we will be adding some "high rez" "The End" recordings to the Sabbath hope chest baby!!!!!

Also we have team 'A' from Camden heading out again tonight , to complete the double audio package ,, going to be bliss man!!

We are setting up a stroll through rarity lane for Thursday night , pack your excitement , no recorders ... but bring your ears , going to mess people up , in a splendid way!!

Ozzy was far more than just a vocalist during these times , he was a "voice" , an unmistakable "sound" , that only Sabbath was fortunate enough to be rolling out on stage night after night , Ozzy was all encompassing during the mid 70s , his voice had a range live , bigger and more focused than the early or late 70s .... and when you heard it , you knew it was special!!

Sabbath for life , you can't stop it , you can only embrace it!!
                            Doc, please see my comments in the Seventh Star thread. Your statements above prove my point. Remember, there will always be members who only see negativity and seek to instigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                              Your statements above prove my point.
                              ........ \m/

Comment

Thanks sweet

Do you know if Doc has played it for Rollerjoint?
                                You're welcome, Ronn.
                                I'm not certain, but if he has, Roller is pretty lucky to have heard such a rarity.

Comment

Working...
                                X